Register To Comment
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: scruffy

ok done some more over the weekend, i cut the aluminium base plate but cant find my m6 tap so cant fit it but i have ordered a new 1 so will get that done later and i have now made the wheel arches and started on the lifter front which kinda reminds me of a platypus at the mo, also i'm going to have sloped edges down the sides of the lifter to deflect spinners

i still have to make the battery box, horns and finish off the scoop before i can paint it but im hoping i can get it ready for guildford

looking good, I'm liking the wheel arches ;D

Looking very big brother, Really liking it

ok done a bit more finished welding and got the main body painted, ive booked Friday off so will hopefully get the rest of the lifter done then and get it wired up on sat ready for guildford

1 thing ive noticed the paint seems duller compared to the original scruffy and its the same paint

looking really good, the matt black paint is deceiving...almost looks like hdpe not steel!

lol didn't think of it like that, it does look like plastic

Looking good the black paint looks cool and I agree that it does make it look like plastic, maybe thats a good thing though. still undecided whether to go to Guildford, if I do go I'll need to rebuild the robot first haha, maybe see you there.

ok got the link,fuse,esc,battery + box,horns and power splitter fitted and i've also got a the plate on the back of the lifter fitted and a good chunk of the front done

ive still got to put sloped sides on the lifter, bolt on the titanium blade at the front wire up the lifter (which is going to be the biggest pain) and add all the goth spikes

so off to make some CAD templates for sloped lifter side

Register To Comment