Register To Comment
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Gimson Robotics

My pair of gr01s and other bits an peices arrived a couple days ago, they look great! The wheels are really grippy aswell. Nicely packaged too

Good to hear Jonny, look forward to seeing what they go into!

Quick notice that as of now there are only three GR01's in stock with new stock not to be completed for another month so get your order in if you need one sooner!

Someone's entering a one wheeled robot into the champs then......

Looks like my mate got in just in time with her order- now we've got to try and build the damn thing before the UK champs

And that's the lot. Your friend should receive her motors tomorrow all being well.

New stock might well coincide with a new website if I've time to finish it (old one was a pain to update, new one will be much more flexible along with higher resolution product images). Of course all other products are still available at the moment.

100mm stroke actuators are back in stock earlier than expected and back on the website. 150mm and 200mm stroke models should hopefully arrive next week.

The new website is essentially finished and only waiting for new product pictures to be taken and edited in, which I'll hopefully be able to do next week.

Down to last 50mm actuator, with no restocking for another month at least. New supply of 150mm and 200mm actuators is in but won't be online until new website's up in around a week, do get in touch if you'd like one sooner.

The metal threads that are threaded into the Nylon (for mounting), what are those called? I could do with some for a project but the GRs are the only example of this component I know.

Thanks!

Register To Comment