Register To Comment
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Gimson Robotics

Not sure what a 'gimpson' is (ahem!), but if you're talking about the GR01's it's not a straight comparison- operating data for Argos drill motors is not known and though they usually have the same motor can size they can sometimes be size '540' or '545' motors. Also you don't mention what voltage you would run at?
    As a generalisation a single GR01 is very likely to be more powerful at a comparable voltage to a cheap drill, but double as 'powerful' as you suggest (1 GR01 vs. 2 cheap drills) I cannot know.

You can buy with or without wire tails on the motor, if you decide to have them (plain or with Deans style connector) the ones provided are 2.5mm-sq cross section which is closest to 13AWG, as described on the product page.

i've just ordered
    Have you actually tried to place this yet btw, I've not had anything though the system yet - Apologies if this is a problem at our end

Ah good to hear, was a bit confused as the order was by a different name. The usable thread depth is 10mm in all front plate inserts, 5mm in rear mount inserts (by the motor) so you might want to cut the bolts down a little for the rear holes if you use them.

(From http://www.gimsonrobotics.co.uk/GR01_pl ... tions.html)

Forgive me they look grea, can you give me an application

Register To Comment