Register To Comment
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team MAD Build diaries

You need a doner bottle (liquid withdraw) and a dectaning pipe. We have several LK bottles that we have leftover from shows. Don't attempt unless you know what your doing, best thing is just to fill up your bottle at the end of an event, best to get somebody to fill your bottles until your confident yourself.

Finished it yesterday. Going to leave it without the side protection for now, until i decide on how to do it. Will run it as is for this weekend, self-rights well.

Fun bit of trivia, just as i was playing with it this morning, i saw its pneumatic ram on the tv, as the ram is one formally used in Lambsy (they had 2)!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That looks very impressive, especially for a three day build

Haha, so you saw the 'Minor Meltdown!' addition of Robot Wars too eh?

well it ran in 4 fights today, and was still running at the end of every one, a few dents in the Ali from little hitter, but other than that put up a good fight.

Looks great Alan. Wish I could churn out a fully working featherweight in just a few hours; that's usually how long it takes me each build day to have a can of Pepsi and decide what parts of the robot I'll be working on

Register To Comment