Register To Comment
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: team combat penguin build diarys

giant electric eel is top priority at the moment but i might make a drill motor powered cheapy esc'd little thing just for the hell of it, i'll see what you two come up with first though. i've got the parts for a crusher system that i might bolt onto the existing third of the cluster i have, i reckon i can get it in weight with with 6mm hdpe lid.

more to come on giant electric eel later, harry when it's done i'll flip you back upright although if it stays the weight it is don't blame me if it ends up hitting the roof. by the way i wasn't having a go mate i was just saying that it has a significant design flaw considering the amount of robots cabable of turning it over.

Roll hoops ftw!

Looks much better invertible

ANTWEIGHT TIME!

cut out a new flipper blade for electric eel 3.5 after variant smashed the polycarb one at the last aws. the new one is made from 1mm titanium so fingers crossed it'll hold up better thn the old one. i also cut a new axe head for squidly didly from titanium. i also cut a steel ruler down to 5 inch, i'm hoping to use this as a blade on an overhead bar spinner antweight in future.

Register To Comment