Register To Comment
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: team combat penguin build diarys

plastic arrived for giant electric eel today wrapped in about 6 killatonnes of bubblewrap, my cat enjoyed attacking it though. nylon was actually 12mm thick but oh well, free plastic for me spent the rest of the day watching scrubs and drinking mountain dew (ftw). hoping to do my shed i mean workshop's bi-yearly clean tomorrow, then maybe i'll have enough room to actually move about in it. i'm off on holiday for 2 weeks starting on the 5th, construction of giant electric eel shall begin then!

you shall be rewarded with mountain dew and lemon james nesbit cake!

forgot to mention, i've also wired up my burkert valve and got it working

*Stares inquiringly at the space in your team where the clusterbot should be*
    In other news, Scrubs > anything else

well harry decided he couldn't be bothered and decided to rebuild murphys law to make it featherweight weight, it is now something like 5kg and now isn't invertable and has no srimech. harry told me that you had made a start on your half but it then blew up or something and i heard no more about your part. i got mine working but then esc's broke also it had no wheels as it needed 125mm wheels. robochallenge said they could help me out with 125mm with nut insert wheels (this was before i knew how too make them myself) but then they decided/lost the ability to answer mine or harrys emails so dis-heartened i gave up on the cluster and featherweights altogether for a while. i've still got the chassis excluding lid in my shed though so it may make a return some day.

unfortunately my sister has decided to take scrubs box set to cyprus (even though it won't work on dvd players there ) so no more scrubs for me for a few weeks i'm contemplating buying the lost 1-6 series box set for £60 as i do love lost

60?? its called youtube my friend...
    mine did kinda...die, but im rebuilding it so, yeah! i was actually talking to the people behind the melty brain robots and i was thinking about building similar to that, but limit it to 500rpm for regular arenas and then max for the RC arena.

Yeah i know, check your Youtube inbox matey!
    And yeah, im definitely up for the featherweight cluster, how much does Murphy's law weigh again? If Jonny doesn't get his bit done we could enter it as a 2 part cluster for a bit until he gets his finished
    Jack.

Register To Comment