Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Outer Limits

I'm only a week late, shush. :P

Let's get this show on the road! First round will consist of 9 1v1v1 matches, (because I was hardly expecting 27 things entered! Way to go, guys!) They will all be single elimination matches, in the end only one will make it to round two.

Matches are thusly:
    Packet of Beef hoola hoops vs Dream Theater vs Mark Elam (I assume there is a tiny robot in his rectum. :P)
    The amorphus blob that is AJ's 3rd entry vs Mecha Grunty vs Dale Winton
    Scout vs Dave Grohl and Slash vs Teacakes
    Professor Henry Hatsworth and His Tea Time Mech Suit vs A talking toaster called Julian vs Robosapien
    The Gentleman Ghost vs Dr Hax vs Gabriel (Vaporbot)
    Scrooge McDuck vs Pizza Machine vs Dexter
    Galactus vs The new Toronto Rocket subway train vs Dalek
    William DuVall vs Gabriel (Moe girl) vs The Plothole
    YTP Nightmare vs Howard Jones vs Michigan J. Frog

Let the record show that the Talking Toaster seems to be a huge fanboy/appliance shaped stalker of Dexter, as they kept coming up in the same match like 4 times and guh.

The stages, in the order of the match they will be used in for this round:
    Whispy Woods - Forested area, a large tree in the middle, which has a face. Blows gusts of air, spits rotten fruit, and drops apples, giant worms, and Gordos. (Falling object hazard)
    Spaaaaccceeee - It's in SPACE. As in, no gravity, floating around, no air, lots of stars and some planets, I imagine. (Possible meteor hazard, also use your head!)
    Final Destination (Falling hazard)
    Bessarion Station- Fairly big subway station, as far as those go. (Electrical hazard should someone touch the tracks, Subway hazard if you fall down and don't, or both at the same time.)
    Moe-bot arena - Same hazards as your average arena that which one would fight robots in, just the area is a bit bigger. People have to fight in it, ya know.
    Phantom Pavilion (Seesaw variation) (Falling)
    Top of CN Tower - Well, if it helps, there are a lot of tall buildings you could potentionally jump off to, if it gets too croweded.... Provided you can jump. (Fallllllingggg~)
    Giant Popcorn Bowl - It's.... a giant popcorn bowl. I imagine there is popcorn in it still, and the sides are slippy because of butter...
    Hulle Granz Cathedral - A Cathedral suspended in the middle of an area, the area below completely covered in mist so thick you can't possibly see through. Only accessable by bridge. Inside, it looks like a cathedral. (go figure. Images located in the link provide better pictures then I can describe.)

So, finally:
    Tactics, Predictions, anything I missed, thoughts of how much of a hard time I'll have writing this?

Packet of Beef hula hoops vs Dream Theater vs Mark Elam

The band to play ring toss with Whispy's nose and try and get as many hoops on his nose as possible. Also Mark Elam to randomly implode when they miss one.

The amorphus blob that is AJ's 3rd entry vs Mecha Grunty vs Dale Winton

Mecha Mecha Grunty!
    The spinning tin screw is the signal to take flight (flight!)
    Eat a Chim Sphere and you're full of energy
    Today I can fly anywhere again
    STEAM POWER is strong
    FLY AWAY off to tomorrow
    I don't know just where I'm headed
    GO GO GO GO!
    Mecha Grunty Mecha Grunty
    Fly! (fly) Fly! (fly) Fly! (fly) Mecha Grunty

The Scout vs Dave Grohl and Slash vs Teacakes

Scout likes pancakes, not teacakes. Therefore the former Nirvana and Guns'N'Roses men to take offence to this and beat him over the head until he dies. Then they eat the teacakes which were poisoned beforehand.

Professor Henry Hatsworth and His Tea Time Mech Suit vs A talking toaster called Julian vs Robosapien

Henry to go through after the toaster and Robosapien land on the third rail and get fried. :P

HAAAAAAAAX!!! *throws computer monitor*

Scrooge McDuck vs Pizza Machine vs Dexter

Scrooge doesn't eat pizza, so he'll try and whack the machine with his cane and it will fall on him, causing Dexter to go through.

Galactus vs The Toronto Rocket vs Dalek

The next station is Hell. Hell Station.

William DuVall vs Gabriel (Moe girl) vs The Plothole

So I found myself in the sun, oh yeah
    A hell of a place to end a run, oh yeah

California, I'm fine
    Somebody check my brain
    California's all right
    Somebody check my brain
    Check my brain

I walk these streets, I creep and I fall, oh yeah
    When she sang I answered the call, oh yeah

California, I'm fine
    Somebody check my brain
    California's all right
    Somebody check my brain

Aaaaah tears have filled my bones
    Aaaaah years expended gone

I hung my guns and put em away, oh yeah
    The trick of the trade, and by the way, oh yeah

California, I'm fine
    Somebody check my brain
    California's all right
    Somebody check my brain

Aaaah tears have filled my bones
    Aaaah years expended gone
    Aaaah tears have filled my bones
    Aaaah years expended gone

Check my brain, check my brain...

YTP Nightmare vs Howard Jones vs Michigan J. Frog

Howard Jones to get in a fight with the Killswitch Engage frontman of the same name, while Michigan J. Frog manages to get Nightmare unemployed, and goes through.

----

Can't wait for violence, Tracy.

Packet of Beef hoola hoops vs Dream Theater vs Mark Elam

John Petrucci shall transform into bear mode which he is always in and eat the packet of hula hoops then have a Guitar/Keytar duel with Jordan Rudess which will cause Mark Elam's head to asplode due to the sheer awesome.

Gentleman Ghost is obviously using no clip so gets a computer monitor to the face and going by the Dr Hax npc in Gmod you get a monitor to the face for attacking him so Gabriel can't do anything. Currently the only thing that can kill him is another Dr Hax so he should win this one

Eat Gliese 581g to up his power levels and vaporise the other two :twisted:

The Gentleman Ghost vs. Dr Hax vs. Gabriel

Erm...stay away from the tracks and anything that could beach the robot. Take the skirts off, and on occasion levitate above the waiting areas and cross to the central platform when no trains are coming, so as to force people to exit the station area to get to where the robot is. Beyond that, just flip the opposition and spike them I guess?

William DuVall vs. Gabriel vs. The Plothole

Gabriel: Um...*looks at opponents*...*looks at arena*...meep? I...I don't know if I should eat the popcorn, hehe, who knows what's in it...I'll t-try and keep an even footing though, and not fall over or rely on the sides much...try and keep lots of popcorn b-between me and the plot hole though, hopefully it can get plugged with all the popcorn and stop it f-from taking me...heh...that should be possible with enough - or infinite - p-popcorn, roight? ^^

As for the metal s-singer, um, I guess with his brain n-needing checking he won't be able to fully process when I try and flip him out of the bowl. I'll have to keep below him though, heh, so that if the bowl loses balance he f-falls out first...um...if any of that works, heh...in the heat of t-the moment things could g-go differently...

Good luck though, everyone, I'll t-try my best ^^'

YTP Nightmare vs. Howard Jones vs Michigan J. Frog

There was a time when there was nothing at all, nothing at all
    Just a distant hum
    There was a being and he lived on his own, he had no one to talk to
    And nothing to do

He drew up the plans, learned to work with his hands
    A million years passed by, and his work was done

And his words were these:

Hope you find it in everything
    Everything that you see
    Everything that you see
    Hope you find it
    Hope you find it
    Hope you find me in you

So she had built her elaborate home, with its ups and its downs
    Its rain and its sun
    She decided that her work, it was done, time to have fun
    And found a game to play

Then as part of the game, she completely forgot where she'd hidden herself
    And she spent the rest of her time trying to find the parts

Everything that you see
    Everything that you see
    Hope you find it
    Hope you find it
    Hope you find me in you

Everything that you see
    Everything that you see
    Hope you find it
    Hope you find it
    Hope you find me in you

There was a time when there was nothing at all, nothing at all
    Just a distant hum

Good luck to all, especially to Tracy, this is going to be a very awesome thing ^_^

Heavy Weapons Guy: Hello tiny baby people. Wait. I should be nice. Hello big strong people. That is better. Robot builder people not babies. Robot builder people strong, like engineer man who build machine to transport me to battle. He is good, like robot builder people.

Hippy man has message from lady who run tournament. Lady who run tournament is nice, she like sandviches. She also like button box with screen, but button box with screen break and lady not happy. Lady also not happy about audit at work. Canada government check form, form have no pH, this not fault of lady. But lady get mad. Lady want to write tournament but not able to because of audit and button box breaking.

She sorry for this. She ask hippy man to tell you this. Hippy man ask me to tell instead, he go to get teacakes for him and beanpole man. I offer sandviches for hippy man and beanpole man, but they say no. Hippy man and beanpole man nice people though. Not babies. Nobody is babies. Except RED team.

Wait. I can hear RED team. My job is done. I go get Sacha and kill tiny baby men on RED team. I repeat message first though. Lady who run tournament sorry for delay. There. Is good. Thank you.

That funeral ain't gonna be open casket!

*is shot*

*shoots Kody*

This all sounds good, cant wait for its return. The only oddity i can see is that i seem to be drawn against myself with Teacakes vs Dave Grohl & Slash. Albeit this is a minor offense compared with combat robots being treated as suppository's but i cant argue with Newtons first law of Nachos. What will be will be... ohhhh hoorah hoorah....

*breaks off into timeless classic*

Quote Originally Posted by team_orr
    *shoots Kody*

This all sounds good, cant wait for its return. The only oddity i can see is that i seem to be drawn against myself with Teacakes vs Dave Grohl & Slash. Albeit this is a minor offense compared with combat robots being treated as suppository's but i cant argue with Newtons first law of Nachos. What will be will be... ohhhh hoorah hoorah....

*breaks off into timeless classic*
    That's for that. ^^; I'll redraw when I get back from the doctor, dunno how I managed to miss that! I'll put on my eyepatch and top hat and fix it like a freaking boss. Top hat optional, I've not got one of those.
    Also. mmmm. Nachos.

Anybody remember when I was gonna do this? XD
    I don't either, it was a long time ago now and a lot has changed.
    Two draws have been changed. (Kody gave me a suggestion before, and.... I can't find it in my MSN logs. ^^; )
    Scrooge McDuck vs Pizza Machine vs Teacakes
    Scout vs Dave Grohl and Slash vs Dexter
    If this is acceptable, I'll start writing this up right away, tomorrow probably, as I no longer have any doctor's appointments ninjaing me. :P
    Sorry for the unacceptable break in this, all things are now in order, except for the thing we can't fix. :P

Register To Comment