Register To Comment

Thread: Welp, it's been fun, but...

Well, been a while since I popped in, huh?

Hi guys, Tony here.

Anyway, I know with my long period of absence it's kind of obvious, but I just want to make it official here:

I'm done with vaporbots and all things related to robots. Forever. Sorry, but I just can't put the time into it anymore: I've found a greater purpose in life. It's not like I was a key member to the gang or anything since I only made like three robots with professional stats, but, you know. :P I'd like to think I did SOME fun stuff with Shovearound here, even if it is all ancient history. And I still think Lethal Weapon's a fun thing to watch even though it's a POS in an actual fight. :P All or nothing baby.

But since this is goodbye, and I know this is (hopefully) all WAY behind us now, but... when I first came here, I was really immature, I flew off the handle on every little thing, I started a lot of crap and I want to apologize for that again. I remember when Martijn made a post like ARC members incoming and disaster with it and Steve was like Dude, shut up (Okay Steve is WAY too nice to say even that, but you know what I mean...) but boy... did I prove the good sense wrong. Again, I don't care that it's all behind us, you've all been a great community, I've acted badly in return to that, and I want to apologize for it once again.

Closing words, I'm just amazed at how well you guys are keeping the place alive. I remember 6 years back or so we were sure vaporbots were a dying breed, but even now it's still going. Beautiful work guys. Clearly y'all don't need me to keep the wagon rolling: So just keep doing your thing, it's clearly working out for you all and I'm happy for you.

-Bye, It's been fun, I'm sorry, and keep up the good work, you guys rock:
    Anthony Politzi (Tony/Bblader)

Btw, can someone ask the ARC staff to permaban my IP? I'd appreciate that, thanks. Sounds silly, I know: Personal reasons.

Oh, and I know I quit before: It's for real this time. The passions just dead and I've found something else to pour my heart in.

Oh, and if for some idiotic reason anybody wants to use and/or modify any of my crappy designs: Go nuts.

Farewell Tony. Good luck with what your planning to do, hope this aint the end forever, your welcome back anytime

Register To Comment