Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cataclysm Tag Team Challenge Belt

Dunno why i called it that oh well

Welcome to the 1st ever tag team challenge belt. The rules are as follows:

HW's only
    Tracked, Shuffler and Walker rules apply
    Realies allowed
    Robogames Arena

Entrants enter one bot each. You are allowed to change your entry at any time, unless you are champions of course.
    Your robots will be randomly paired with someone elses. The 1st 2 bots picked in the draw will start as champions

Count me and Gabriel V in

The map went to pants, so I'm back. :P Anyway, Wedginator X is ready to rumble.

OK, I'll give this a go. going to enter one of my later robots, that should quite an explosive competitor (pardon the pun)

BLAST

€ WEIGHT: 100kg

€ ARMOUR: 3.25mm Hardox monocoque for the sides/rear, 8mm Titanium for the top, and 1cm Hardox scoop, with 2cm of PU foam behind it to absorb shock from the front.

€ SHAPE: Low box with sides and rear angled at 35* (sides€™ angled outwards (\) rear angled inwards (/)), meaning that, combined with the skirts, it€™s harder for robots to get under the sides and rear. The front scoop is angled at 50* with the 10* mounted front spikes.

€ MOTORS: 2 x LEM130€™s at 24V = 6HP

€ LOCOMOTION: 4 x Vulkanised Wheels 30mm in width and 170mm in diameter with Titanium hubs with 8 spokes.

€ DIMENSIONS: (L) 85CM (W) 80CM (H) 21CM

€ COLOUR: Blue all over, except for the scoop, which is black with the name in blood red on the scoop.

€ WEAPONRY: Blast uses a weapon system combining the scoop and part of the top armour. The weapon is a FP flipper consisting of the whole scoop, and a 20cm wide, 75cm long section from the top, powered by 750psi pneumatics from a 110mm non-attached ram with buffer tanks to prevent freezing. The ram is geared to 3.5, producing 1000kg of force, which is a lot, and becoming from a large ram, it can flip a robot of equal weight 5ft upwards. The gas is stored in a single 2.5kg tank, giving 15 flips. The scoop has 2 x 1cm Hardox barbs built into it, in the middle with a 6cm gap between them, running flat along the floor, able to get under anything. This, combined with the speed, power and scoop should allow me to flip things about with ease.

€ SPEED: 22MPH

€ GROUND CLEARANCE: 0mm-8mm. 6mm Titanium skirts are on the sides and rear, making it 0mm with 8mm under the skirts.

€ STRENGTH: Rebilability and weapon.

€ WEAKNESS: Not as much power as other robots.

Good luck to whoever is teamed up with me and this looks to be a good tourney, looking forward to it

Thanks Paul. I'll just wait to see if anymore wanna sign up

OK since i have 4 bots in the tournie now. I'll begin the starting champions draw

*Shuffles the cup round (Aint got a pic, my blasted camera is missing)* The names out of the cup are

Wedga Ennea and Wedginator X will be our starting champs.

http://strickenone.proboards.com/index. ... &thread=62 Sheer Heart Attack 2!

erm, yeah, il have OID then

Register To Comment