Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Featherweights and other bits and pieces

Getting shot of a few bits and pieces to help fund Daiske II.

First of all: Daiske

Daiske ran at the UK FW Champs this year and was a solid robot that didn't break down, nice and easy to maintain as its nice and simple. Ideal for a newcomer looking for some driving practise and just get in the ring or maybe a clusterbot. For anyone who hasn't seen it its a basic 2WD wedge. Originally crafted by Alex Marler.

Contents are:
    2x Komo drill motors
    82mm (or so) wheels
    Sabertooth ESC
    2x 7.2v 4300mAh batteries
    15mm RG1000 armour
    3mm Aluminium baseplate
    12v Powerlight
    Removable link
    Can also provide alternative armour made from wood and polycarb

Might have forgotten a few bits there, but basically comes complete minus radio gear. The robots innards allow for a 4WD upgrade, wheel holes already cut for that.

Second, 2WD pneumatic flipper robot

Welded alumiuium chassis with mounted pneumatic ram, was originally going to run it as my first bot but didn't really fancy pneumatics so just used all the innards to create Cicatrix. Will get back to you on the bore and strong of the ram

Third Zippy Li-Po

11.1v Li-Po battery, currently has no connected attached.

Fourth, Pneumatic tubing, 1.5m of it.

Fifth, Komo drills and mounts

I have heard they are ideal for beetleweights, there mounts have a motor mount and also shaft mount, shaft mounting has needle roller bearings for better efficiency and also mean you don't need to mount blocks after the wheels for support.

Sixth, 10 bar Pneumatic regulator

Seventh, Purple pneumatic ram (not that the purple is important, just so you know which one I mean) again, I will get back to you on bore and stroke.

Eighth, Drill motor batteries, 12v 1000mAh rating, have 6 of them.

Ninth, Pneumatic filling kit, not sure if its any use to anyone or not.

Tenth, 2 screw top pneumatic bottles, cant remember the exact size or anything, so will get back to you on that again if anyone is interested.

Lastly Various smaller pneumatic components

Originally came with the feather mentioned earlier and would sell together if requested.

Sorry about how vague some of my descriptions are, took me ages to write this list and I am getting quite tired. Updates and more items to follow.

tempted about the drill batterys, the lipo and the regulator. couple of questions:

is the regulator a trevor regulator?
    what is the mah of the lipo?

Link to photobucket where the photos are and a youtube link of Daiskes first fight against BuzzBar (look out for some horrific driving)

Photos can be found here:
    http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc487/Anttazz/

There's photos of it on there Jonny, I don't think it is a Trevor Reg, pretty sure its not actually, looks far bigger. The Li-Po is 2200mAh.

ok thanks, in that case i shant take regulator or the lipo (looking for a 3 cell in the 4a-6ah range). are those valves for sale aswell? how much do you want for the drill batteries?

All the pneumatics stuff on the photobucket page is for sale yeah, First 12 photos or something I think?

Just want the drill batteries out of my toolbox really, call it a fiver for the lot + whatever the p+p is? Can take them out of the cases too if you prefer, save a few quid sending them.

Due to me having more money than sense at the moment, I may be interested in taking that flipper robot and all the associated pneumatic bits that came with it

How much would you be looking for for it?
    PM/Fb/text me to let me know

I thought poor wee Daiske I would be more popular than that old flipper shell, but apparently not . I'm afraid Jamie that Matt has first refusal at the moment as he did express interest first, even if not publicly just to fool you all.

I called it Jamie, sorry

Currently all pneumatics and pneumatic flipper chassis are reserved. Motors and wheels also reserved as are drill batteries.

I think the only thing currently unreserved is Daiske.

Register To Comment