Register To Comment
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Featherweights and other bits and pieces

If matt/Jamie doesn't take all the valves I might be interested in them,

Could you give some information on them (port sizes, flowrates, voltage, what type they are)

Also how much are you looking for daiske?

No probs
    I'm probably better off putting the money towards my axe robot but like I said, money is currently prevailing over sense. Might as well enjoy it before I start having to consider things like rent/mortgage/car payments etc!

When I bought all the pneumatics stuff it was basically so I could nick all the other bits out for Daiske, I don't know that much about them but I can read what it says on the side of them if that is any help .

Going by the picture below, top valve (3/2 valve I think) says:

Branded HLPC

DC24V 4.8W
    Amp 200mA
    Temp rise 80degC
    100% ED
    IP 65

Bottom left is the same by 12v and 400mA

Bottom right Burket Valve

300-c-1,2-B
    MSG1/8-E-018
    24v 50Hz 4W
    PN 0-10bar

Sorry if that is all gibberish.

I haven't though too much about prices, didn't expect to get such quick replies. Something like £160 with p+p included? Will also throw in your drill batteries for nothing if you like. Make me an offer if thats no good .

I'll get some good photos of how Daiske is looking now tomorrow too.

Too right Jamie, better to be taking advantage of the parents .

I'm gonna be stuffed for money when I go in for this ankle op I have to get, could be 3 months out of work! Thats why i'm looking after the pennies and selling off stuff that is just sitting in the corner of the garage.

can you put up some more pics of daiske including pictures of the internals? what sabertooth id in it? what does it current;y weigh?

with regards to the valves the bottom left one looks to me like it is just the solenoid and coil. i was mainly enquiring about the valve in the hope that the burkert was a 5404

It is yes, it attaches to the 3/2 if you're running on a different voltage i guess?

I'll get all the photos and specs from Daiske tomorrow morning. I think it weighs roughly 4.5kg.

awesome, plenty of weight for speed 900's and hardox :twisted:

That would be pretty sweet, could make it a 4WD bulletproof box really if you can make the space for it. Don't think the sabertooth would survive 4 speed 900's mind you

yeh would have to upgrade to victors or something, what size is the sabertooth by the way?

Off the top of my head I think it's a 2x10A, but I could be wrong, it was my cousin who ran it. I will check tomorrow.

Register To Comment