Register To Comment
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A return to television

seems it's from my free video editing software, i'm trying to play around again to see if it will sync it up again

I really enjoyed it, i agree about the constant cutting during the fights, but other than that, couldn't fault it. Great to see new stuff back on the TV and shows a show can be made for a relative small production cost.

Well done Dave, hopefully we'll see a series next year! One year i'll make it over!

just finished watching them all, i wish HW spinners were still legal since they put on such a great show!

even if we could limit the size/weight/power of them, just to bring them all back into the arena

Just watched it all, really cracking battles! Particularly the Last Rites v Original Sin/Sewer Snake fights. And I can't believe I used to be indifferent towards the Touro family of robots

It's probably just all talk at the moment but I'm now really tempted to go over for next year's games. It's the first time I could probably afford it, and besides, they need a proper Scots team over there, not some Yanks in Scots kilting

How about a collective UK attendance effort next year?

That should be what our Team Scotland middleweight effort turns into Jamie, sack the middleweight aspect of it and build a heavy for that next year .

Although, if we did do that we probably couldn't use the excuse of Its too far everytime we're asked to drive to England for an event

Quote Originally Posted by dcalkins
    Next year?

Make it over this October for The ComBots Cup.

http://combots.net
    Has ComBots lost interest in the featherweight category, then?

Good program BTW. I think the contest came out really well. Grant came across brilliantly as a presenter.

heavyweight spinner? Well I got a couple eteks sitting there........

Like the sound of that. This sounds like an MSN worthy conversation Gary...

Register To Comment