Register To Comment
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube

I was thinking i could do some of those event report things, interviews and whatnot, i think me and Tom were talking about mabey doing it at the RC event a while ago, but in the end i couldnt make that.

The first part of my event report, soon to be followed by a lot of fight footage:

I think if a few people did event report videos and recorded fights and they were all edited together into one video it would be good.
    Could make like a 20-30min mini show.
    Have like 5 cameras set up around the arena, then the video can be edited and use different angles to make it more watchable. Watching a fight on youtube where the camera is in 1 position all the time and all in 1 take can become boring. If it changed angle every couple of seconds it would be far better. If a kind of mini web series was made and it became quite popular it would make live events mor fun for the audience because they would be going to the event already knowing the robots and would already have a favourite. Like with the feathers at the moment, when it comes to asking the audience who they thought won a fight with like 10 robots in they dont have a clue who to cheer for.
    And I think it was mentioned a couple of years back about how it would be good to have good guys and bad guys, like the face and heel roles in wrestling.
    It would be good to use the internet to build up a story behind the battles but without fixing the outcome of the battles.

Anyways, just uploaded another vid to my iPhone channel,Ford KA with a Kawasaki ZX9R engine. Its my mate Daves car (the one that was at the robo challenge uk champs with me)
    ... ture=feedu

More stuff on my studio:

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme
    I think if a few people did event report videos and recorded fights and they were all edited together into one video it would be good.
    Could make like a 20-30min mini show.
    Have like 5 cameras set up around the arena, then the video can be edited and use different angles to make it more watchable. Watching a fight on youtube where the camera is in 1 position all the time and all in 1 take can become boring. If it changed angle every couple of seconds it would be far better. If a kind of mini web series was made and it became quite popular it would make live events mor fun for the audience because they would be going to the event already knowing the robots and would already have a favourite. Like with the feathers at the moment, when it comes to asking the audience who they thought won a fight with like 10 robots in they dont have a clue who to cheer for.
    And I think it was mentioned a couple of years back about how it would be good to have good guys and bad guys, like the face and heel roles in wrestling.
    It would be good to use the internet to build up a story behind the battles but without fixing the outcome of the battles.

Anyways, just uploaded another vid to my iPhone channel,Ford KA with a Kawasaki ZX9R engine. Its my mate Daves car (the one that was at the robo challenge uk champs with me)
    ... ture=feedu
    My god your onto something here. I would recommend suggesting that Jonno or Alan

RC Rigger Boat. Quick test.
    ... ture=feedu

We went racing today. My dad run a 11.2 sec 1/4 mile in a big chevy pickup truck.
    ... ture=feedu

Kenny did quite well this weekend getting into round 3 of american super stock and run like a 16.7sec 1/4 mile in his camaro. Ill try get him to upload a vid.

My experience at Aylesbury:

Thats A Fail, Thats A Kenny Busting His Balls On A Barstool Fail
    ... ture=feedu

Register To Comment