Register To Comment
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube

Kenny drag racing his Camaro at york today, (short clip)
    ... ture=feedu

It would be good if we could have like 10 minute event report episodes with a presenter doing a few interviews and then showing the best from each other the fights and then uploading the video to youtube/facebook/twitter and try build up a big fan base and get the word around.

We don't use the power of these websites enough!

here is my youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/x19710?feature=mhum

in future i'll try to upload more robot videos

Ever seen a Jet Car?
    Julian Webb's Split Second Rolls-Royce Jet Engined Dragster At York Raceway.
    ... er&list=UL

Quote Originally Posted by john
    It would be good if we could have like 10 minute event report episodes with a presenter doing a few interviews and then showing the best from each other the fights and then uploading the video to youtube/facebook/twitter and try build up a big fan base and get the word around.

We don't use the power of these websites enough!
    Funny you should mention, I have always wanted to try commentating one of the newer matches. In a JP style from a recording but a bit ad lib.

Lack of decent technology saving everybody from my catastrophic idea, folks!

I'm doing just that . I've done 3 even reports but because of my camera being good resolution, it takes an age :P

I'll get the UK HW champs ones up soon

Get a mac. There made to deal with professional media devices.

http://www.youtube.com/user/leorcc is my channel. It's pretty random stuff, some robotics, some computer demos, some animation, some RC stuff.

Register To Comment