Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: near complete/ complete heavyweight for sale?

hello to all the FRA community

right, in a few months I shall be in a position that I could buy a heavyweight. Im mainly after a flipper yet Im also open to other designs. budget wise would be around £800 so i should be able to afford something good.

if you know anyone who may have a machine they might be willing to part with for the right price or have one yourself then feel free to get in contact with me, im willing to wait and travel for the right robot.

thanks all
    matt

If anyone is thinking of selling after the uk champs then get in contact with me and we can arrange something

I will also take empty shells that I can fill with my own gear. And I'll also take partially filled stuff aswell

or for £800 you could fly to kenya, nick a giraffe and start your own saturday morning tv show called giraffe a mania!

now i would do that, if could have somewere to keep a giraffe but i think ill stick to the robot

have considered selling toxic, this would be an empty shell or nearly empty,
    would this be of interest not sure on how much though.

I also have some lp parts aswell what were you looking for ?

would be great to see toxic making a comeback

I have thought of putting a massive disk in the front instead of the flippers :shock:
    would be a laugh

Register To Comment