Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: near complete/ complete heavyweight for sale?

Hello to all messaging me I thought its best to post here as your all asking nearly the same questions,
    Toxic would come as the frame which includes most brackets to fit wost things into, but apart from that its been stripped. I do have maybe enough parts for the lp system,wheels maybe not sure if got enough hubs, most polycarb,motor mounts,batt box is still in, I still have 2 4qds which could go in and some nimh 30v packs. I dont have chains or sprockets or motors as im using them. If I had a week spare I could rebuild it all propably not much would be needed but I dont need 2 heavys and the old frame isnt needed anymore. the flipper design wasnt perfect atall but was a good start for me and would help someone else get started aswell. I have to many parts available to list and describe the best thing to do is ask for the parts required.
    Hope this helps everyone.
    Terry.

I have had a couple of offers of different robots but i want to have a good look at all my options before i pick anything, but i am still looking

matt

anyone else got anny offers themselves or know of anyone selling anything?

Im also looking at if people have near compleat/compleat pneumatic systems up for sale aswell

I'm more interested to know what robots you've been offered

Still looking, even if you know anyone who might have one for sale please get in contact with me. Any help is much appreciated

Matt

any help is good help to me

Still looking for near compleat/compleat bots yet I'm more on the lookout for pneumatic system, either lp or hp so I could buy a bot that's been offered too me yet alter it

those parts (except from the tubing) are unsuitable for a heavy

im really after a pneumatic system or pneumatic parts

Register To Comment