Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scorpion XL or XXL

Looking for a speedo for my featherweight for the UK champs, due to size constraints I'm looking for a Scorpion, the 4QD's I was planning to use just about fit, but nothing else will. Any other similar sized speedos might also do it.

Cheers

id go for rick maas's xl upgraded speedo works great

Would be good if anyone had some to begin with though, I don't fancy having to import them then send them off to be modified, especially not with deadlines looming.

I know I bang on about them all the time but have you looked at the electronize controllers?

I have got a set of electronize 43HVR's too and will be using them when running in 4WD, but it was for 2WD that I was looking at the Scorpion XL for more precise control when running with a spinner. Also space is looking like it could become an issue.

I think my advert will end up being more hopeful than anything else as I see quite a few people are also looking for XL's. I'm not sure what the situation is with Rick Mass' controllers, would I need to have one to upgrade or does he have a supply?

Also, I've noticed you can get a decent discount if you order them in quantities of 2 or more from Robot Power Online if anyone else is looking for any that could be an option. I think they work out at about £63 each?

http://www.robotpower.com/catalog/

you'll probably get hit by tax and have to pay another 30% though.

Even then it would come out at around £80, similar to 2 electronize is it not?

I heartily recommend a set of NCC-35s from 4QD combined with the necessary interface unit and associated cabling. That's all relatively compact

Apologies for the complete uselessness of this post :P

Register To Comment