Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scorpion XL or XXL

It was relatively compact compared to using a small car engine yes. Infact, it was probably similar size now that I think of it

I'll leave this a day or 2 and see if anyone has one they're selling, which I don't think will happen judging by the number of adverts for people looking for them.

If anyone else wants one then pm me or post on here any we will be able to get them a bit cheaper.

i might be interested in that deal you said , dont think the times ive imported robot parts they have added tax on might be wrong

have you emailed rick??

Nice one mate.

I haven't no, I looked at his site for a bit but didn't see contact details. Does he have them to sell or would I have to import them then get them to him?

If you decide to go for a bulk order of XL's, let me know when you're ordering. Thinking about it, having one for either Carcinus or Grond would be good but obviously if you're ordering from the US, it'd need to be placed soon to allow time for the goods to arrive before the champs. So if I've been paid by the time an order gets made (if you have to resort to ordering overseas that is) then I'll chip in for one but if not, then no probs.

im not sure just drop him and email he might keep one or so made up to sell on but then imports replacements to upgrade not sure

alex

No worries Jamie,

That site that says I can get a discount for bulk orders reckon it would take 1-3 weeks to arrive, so I would need to place the order sometime this week, just to be safe. I'll give you a shout when/if i'm ordering and if you're wanting one you can just pay me when you get paid, no problem about that. It will possibly be near the end of the month anyway by the time they arrive.

Alex, I don't have his email, do you have it?

If you don't mind doing that Tony, then that'd be great thanks. Might as well take advantage of the bulk price discounts.

No worries Jamie, i'll add one on to the order for you then. Even if its just 2 we order we get the better price and hopefully not hit with tax. I'll do it say, late tomorrow evening to give 1 more full day for people to give me a shout but also just in time to meet their wednesday morning postage date. Does that give you enough time to decide Alex?

ill just email Rick to see if he is ok to upgrade them and what he charges i can't remember

alex

Register To Comment