Register To Comment
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Avenger build diary

It's a genuin reason, I do keep reptiles

Were did ya think the mattsDRAGONS comes from. If ya really want I'll put a pic up of one of my snakes

Quote Originally Posted by mattsdragons

Were did ya think the mattsDRAGONS comes from.

your name?

ah, very true.

thats what i normally say to other reptile keepers when they ask 'why is your name mattsdragons when you only keep snakes?'

worng responce for the wrong forum

had to do another cardboard mock-up

its now 25 inches wide but only 9 inches long. i hope it gets in the weight limit with some to spare sicne i wouldnt mind adding some extra armor around the more expencive parts (esc's, batteries and actuator mainly)

made a lot of progress today, got all the body welded and started to grind it etc. ye some of the angles are a little off but its not that noticable.

i should have something to drive by the end of next week if all goes to plan.

a few pics so you can get the rough idea:

Full shot:

Showing how wide it is:

Showing how long it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardomayo
    You just wanted to be fancy with the photography in the last 2 pictures didn't you? :P
    i though someone would notice

i though i might as well try out a few different setting on my phone camera and see how it looks. i dont think it looks half bad for a phone photo

my main body shell is now compleat and i have the base plate cut. I will probably get the top cut tomorow and it wont get properly mounted till next week. still got too order my relay and batteries but it should be ready for june, then i can finally get back in the arena and have some fun

got the base and top plates cut but i need to do a little more welding on the inside. then its just getting them mounted. ill have to figure out a way of armouring up the front once i fugure out how much weight i have left and were my claws will retract to

you will all say im nuts but im going for it and buying the original toxic

will make some changes, bigger wheels, mabye a larger ram and depending on how much cash i have, i might even make it a front hinged flipper

Register To Comment