Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary's Garage Sale

Had a look around and realised I have a hell of a lot of stuff that I'm never likely to use again so I might as well get some cash back for it and see it go to good use. All items are plus postage (whatever that happens to be). First to post their interest on the thread gets priority.

Vapex nimh batteries

2 x 12v 3300mah packs and 1 x 6V pack. The 12v packs are two of the 6v packs wired in series but I don't want to separate them. 12V packs have anderson connetors. Never been used in combat. Were used in various projects for basic testing.

12v pack - ten quid each
    6V pack - five quid

Drill motor

Brand new. Never used in anger, not even had grub screws inserted to jam up the mechanism. Reverse screw and mounting screws included. 12V, 10 quid
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will have the 2 12v packs and the drill motor if that's ok.

PM me with the paypal info and I will send the money tonight if you want.

thanks
    Craig

sweet. I'll get them packaged up today so i can get a rough price for postage.

Thanks Gary

pm sent

Pm sent too

what type are the 6v is you can get more info cos I need 12v but ill get another 6v
    thanks
    archie team fire force

It's a vapex 3300mAh 6V battery pack (bought new off ebay a few years ago).

I have actually found another 6v pack however I am not sure of it's condition. It hasn't been charged in a long while. I am going to cycle it a few times to guage it's condition and will let you know if it's in a decent condition.

I'd be happy to sell you both 6v packs (assuming that the second one is in a good condition) for a fiver each plus postage. PM if you are interested archie.

next item, 5mm plate of hardox 400. dimensions change slight on two edges however at a minimum the plate is 800 by 450mm. Looking for 60 quid plus postage.

I'll have it Gary, le tme know postage cost.

Register To Comment