Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gary's Garage Sale

fire extinguisher is sold.

Next item, 2 x 75mm nut insert robochallenge wheels with tyre tread screwed on around the circumference to improve grip. They have a fair few chunks out the side and have been well used in boner/original drumroll but they have a lot of life left in em.

Brand new they are 12.26, looking for 5 quid plus postage for them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll take them. Where do you want the money?

Still got the battery packs up for sale. 5 quid a pack. I can bring them to the champs but need to know in the next couple hours.

Is the 2kg gas bottle still on offer ?

no that went to pete

Next bunch of stuff for sale

- 2 norgen 16 bar double acting rams. 50mm bore, 10mm stroke..... 25 quid each
    - 4 bosch 35w motors ..... 10 quid each
    - 1 50:1 all metal gearbox motor, 4.5v to 15v .......... 10 quid
    - 1 A123 cell ....... 3 quid
    - 1 12v 4Ah SLA ....... 5 quid
    - 1 SLA unmarked ........ 5 quid

(don't have my multimeter on me atm to check voltages etc of batteries but i will offer a refund if you buy them and they're duff, shouldn't be a problem though)

- 1 DX6 transmitter - Transmitter only, no receiver, this is the older DSM1 technology so only works with older BR and AR receivers. I have modified it slightly, the throttle channel pot is mounted on the side of the transmitter (to control spinning weapons), the charging plug has been rewired to use a futaba transmitter charger and one of the shoulder switches was removed but i still have it. I can undo any or all of these changes should the buyer wish. Still works absolutely fine. Only reason i'm selling it is because i converted my old futaba 6ex to 2.4GHz. Looking for 50 quid for the tx.

All prices are excluding postage. I am also in the middle of exam period atm and so won't be able to get back to my workshop to post the items for a couple weeks (sorry!).

Still got the two 6v nimh vapex packs up for sale too.

Pics can be found here http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd379/Gary_Cairns/

I'll have the Bosch's Gary, if they're still available. Can collect them at Edinburgh.

Alan they're yours. You want all 4?

sweet, 4 bosches are gone. Rest still there.

Btw it cool if I bring boner along to the edinburgh event? Toss it in with whatever other feathers are kicking around.

Register To Comment