Register To Comment
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Roaming Robots FRA HW Champs @ the O2

how do you want payment of the £60

Signed up our Robot. This will be our first event! See you on Sunday.

Update.

FOR ALL HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMP ENTRIES ** IMPORTANT **

This is event is going to be like no other event, as in its not the normal Roaming Robots size. We are going to the expence of providing hotels for entries on the friday night for two main reasons.

1) if tickets do very well, then we have an option to add on the friday with 3 extra shows. We would be happy with the 6 shows over the two days but it is an option to expand !!
    2) due to the different format, different loading / unloading sequences we want roboteers to arrive FRIDAY AFTERNOON so we can get the tech checks out of the way and you can have a dry run of arming your robot and driving into the arena etc !!!

IF ANYONE ISNT COMING ON THE FRIDAY, THEN YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO LET ME KNOW OR THE HOTEL WHICH IS BOOKED FOR YOU WILL BE WAISTED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED. ** VERY IMPORTANT **

We have had 38 heavyweight entries, I will be emailing teams later this week to confim your entry to the O2, then payment will be asked late next week.

Cheers

John
    Roaming Robots

I've covered my Friday shift, so we'll be there now

Hiya,

We now have confirmation of when the tickets are going on sale and will be announcing it later today via our website and email newsletter.

The dates:

Wednesday 16th March tickets on sale to O2 Priority customers, if you are on O2 you can register via your phone for free to get tickets 48hrs Early.
    Thursday 17th March tickets on sale to Roaming Robots newsletter subscribers - subscribe to the free newsletter via our website.
    Friday 18th March tickets go on sale to the General Public.

Hope this helps anyone wanting to book tickets, as i am getting lots of emails asking.... including people from ireland, and scotland travelling just for the event..

Regards

John
    Roaming Robots

hi Ozzy, yes there is.

Ok Guys Update Time.

So tickets have been on sale now for a few days and are very encouraging€¦. A LOT of work to do yet!!! Normal events are bad enough, but this is a real monster !!

So it€™s time to secure your entry, we have had 36 in total wanting to actually take part in the champs with others for reserves,!!! So I€™ve managed to increase the limit to accommodate everyone.

The entries are:

1. Batterbot
    2. BEAST
    3. Behemoth Evo V
    4. Cherub
    5. Chimera
    6. Dantomkia
    7. Disc-struction!
    8. Disturbed
    9. Envy
    10. Gravity 5.1
    11. HM Tilly
    12. Iron Awe 5
    13. Iron-Awe 6
    14. Maelstrom
    15. Mantis
    16. Meggamouse
    17. Merlin
    18. Ripper
    19. Scorpion
    20. Scott 2
    21. St Hammer
    22. Stinger
    23. Storm II
    24. Tanto
    25. TerrorHurtz
    26. Thor
    27. Tiberius 4
    28. Tilly 2 Evo
    29. Toon Raider
    30. Tough As Nails
    31. Toxic2
    32. Weird mAlice
    33. Wilhelm's Scream
    34. Terminal Ferocity
    35. Pressure
    36. white knight

With less than 5 weeks to the show we need to start things moving quickly so we are imposing deadlines on the next stage of the process.

We are asking for your deposit, some text, and a photo to reach me by 9pm on Sunday, this then confirms your entry and hotels will be allocated.

Any Problems get in touch asap. Go and check your emails !!

Regards

John
    Roaming Robots
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sam and I are looking forward to getting out with Tiberius again . Its been quite a while now!

Register To Comment