Register To Comment
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: 2011 Robo Challenge UK Championships. April 15-17, NEC

Sure, that's my plan anyways

I'm hoping 15-20mm chopping board will do the trick.

Edit: forgot the 8-10mm on the back. :|

taking a leaf out of westons book there

Quote Originally Posted by james...venom
    We also have an event confirmed for the week before the Gadget Show Live on April 4th & 5th which is our back up in case the Gadget Show falls through. If the GSL does host the UK Champs then the 4th/ 5th event will be demos, small competition and testing for teams so keep those dates free as well because thats definitely on!
    I make the 4th/5th to be a Wednesday/Thursday combo. Is that right or is it meant to be the weekend (7th/8th)?
    Either way, if the champs take place at GSL then we probably won't make the demo event as consecutive trips down south two weekends in a row will be costly on the fuel. Will either spend that weekend making finishing touches, or could organise a wee meet-up/test session up north for us Scotties

Now just need to sort my motivation issues and get back into the workshop!

hopefully i'll be able to come, going to new york around that time aswell though. you're all welcome to drive head first into omen

Gladly Jonny :P

Gary: Are you saying my robot is over-armoured ?

sent my brushless esc back to the US to get them repaired and need to buy some drills to replace the gearboxes i knackered at last comp. Not going for any big changes as i'm not even sure i'll be in attendance. Everything hinges on what my offshore rota (which is up in the air atm) turns out to be.

Register To Comment