Register To Comment
Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Robo Challenge UK Championships. April 15-17, NEC

Robo Challenge are proud to be hosting the 2011 FRA UK Featherweight Championships as one of the main features at this years Gadget Show Live at the NEC! Over 100,000 tickets have been sold for the biggest home tech event in the UK which starts April the 12th and finishes on the 17th.

Robo Challenge will be hosting the full combat FRA UK Featherweight championships over 3 days. Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th will be the qualifying rounds where each robot will get 3 battles to score as many points as possible. Only the toughest robots will proceed as the top 10 machines go through to the knockout stages. On the final day of the event the top 10 bots will battle it out to see who will be crowned 2011 Robo Challenge UK Champions! Robo Challenge will be providing some great prizes for the top 3 robots and the winner of our annihilator competition which will also take place on Sunday.

If you would like to enter the championships sign ups are now open! There is a £15 entry fee per team which allows you to compete with up to 3 robots. Please remember we will be operating a 1 robot per driver rule through out the competition. Once the entry fee is paid please click on return to site where you are redirected to the sign up form. Here you can enter up to 3 machines as well as advise us on the days you are able to compete. We appreciate some teams have children that can€™t get time off school and so we will do our best to accommodate everyone. Once signed up we will inform you of the day you will be competing as soon as possible. This event is run in accordance to the FRA build rules and event guidelines.

There will be lots more information coming soon so keep checking back. We are really excited about this event as so many people will be able to see the sport on a high profile stage which gives us a brilliant opportunity to promote what we do.

Sign ups are open on our site so go get those bots ready! http://www.robochallenge.co.uk

Team Saint signed up Tron and Seraph will be there.

i take it this one is for heavyweights?

nope this is a feather weight only event

sweet looks like i'll have to get boners repairs and upgrades done in quick time. I realise it's probably somewhere on the to do list with several million other items but will there be camping etc?

Quote Originally Posted by psycho_fling
    nope this is a feather weight only event
    spinners will be at this one though wont they?

yes they will

then that means i wont be since i wouldnt come back with a robot, just a pile of bits

Register To Comment