Register To Comment

Thread: New project worth 2 Million :)

Teambud have been a bit quiet latley and there is a reason for that......last year we got funding for a robot workshop in Northampton. The workshop is now full of CNC machinery including a Punch, Guillotine, Pipe bending equipment, 2 ESAB 3phaze welders and a lincolnweld ac-dc tig. There are lots of other tools and equipment but the list goes on. The plan is to open the workshop to not just the robot community but schools and clubs. We offer the chance to come and learn skills in the workshop to aid engineering hopefuls, also working there with myself and Jason will be able to offer assistance building for minimal cost as its subsidised by the government. The workshop is almost finished and we open the doors around the beginning of april. Roughly the workshop is 40 meters by 40 meters big with a small canteen for making teas and small meals. Investment has been around the 2 million mark. More news to follow shortly.

Roboteer

Id Be a FOOL !!!! not to take up on this great oppertunity

ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

you won the lottery the same time last year didnt you if i remember rightly

oi... foooool

instead of waisting time on here...... get your robot finished... remember double or quits its not ready for whitwick !!

John

Roboteer

Didnt you know John hes building it in his new £2 mill workshop

oh yeah and ring me .....
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Register To Comment