Register To Comment
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th & 16th October 2011 - Robots Live - Kidderminster

Just cos your number 1 doesnt mean you can just waltz into any old team. We dont want you. go back to that bunch of pink pansie pufter gayboys, you belong there.

Roboteer

Oi Swan stop picking on our captain, he is a Red Indian ( Minces Like A Pirate) and therefore very sensitve to jibes and insults.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

We'll be there with Eruption, although I'm pretty sure Shane (Tilly) has already grabbed it for his team

I'm waiting on confirmation on attendance for 2 robots, but I have aquired Big Nipper for Saints and Sinners!

Roboteer

Shane here I was just wondering how many in a team this year .... because i need to know how many robots I need
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

beast will be there pass what team ?

All robots will be in a team, so it will be split equally. But until everybody signs ups we won't know, so i suggest you get in touch with all your team members and new teams to sign up. Its still along way off yet, so we have to give people time.

People who entered last year, will automatically put in the same team again (please let me know if you're switching teams). All new robots will be asked to choose which team they wish to join (this will be later on, perhaps just after Worthing, gives you chance to do any persuading!).

Roboteer

Tilly AllStars
    1)tilly
    2)maelstrom
    3)iron-awe5
    4)pressure
    5)wierd malice
    6)storm 2
    7)erupion
    8 )corkscrew is replacing stinger
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

Is Storm II attending this year?

Anyway, looks like a rather big team, we'll need at least 32 heavy's at that rate

Until everybodies signed up, we can't allocate any new machines into the teams. Its up to the new robots to choose what team they go into, not the captain.

Register To Comment