Register To Comment
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th & 16th October 2011 - Robots Live - Kidderminster

Roboteer

After the interviews held at the O2, succesfull applicants will be contacted by our admin dept if and when a vaccancy arises in Team Barbie. Will phone your dad asap :wink:
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Thats great- was wondering whether we would get to do this again as I really enjoyed the last one!!

We should have a second heavy by that point to join the teams but we'll wait until its finished before signing it up

Ignore me, thought it was FW for some reason

Will, now that it has been announced.. you can bank your £1000 cheque that we talked about at the O2.

Not a bad price to pay for Maelstrom to join the Barbie girls !!

Quote Originally Posted by mattsdragons
    ill team up with someone since i should have my axe bot ready then if anyone would want too?
    (if death robotics sees this, i would team up with you, but i doubt we will have it done)
    I'll team up with you!
    I tell you what, if nothing FW wise comes up, we can just swap our own controls. Damn it, if no one else is up for some fun, we may as well have some!

Quote Originally Posted by psychostorm
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsdragons
    ill team up with someone since i should have my axe bot ready then if anyone would want too?
    (if death robotics sees this, i would team up with you, but i doubt we will have it done)
    I'll team up with you!
    I tell you what, if nothing FW wise comes up, we can just swap our own controls. Damn it, if no one else is up for some fun, we may as well have some!
    Ye, go on then ceri!

When the next FW tag team champs comes up we need to team up

The Mighty Reds

Thor
    Iron Awe 6
    Toxic 2
    Full Tilt

Feather weight....... Chuck

Anyone wishing to join this AWSOME team can apply and will be considered. Applicants Must be willing to LOSE....break the rules and entertain more than win. Of course The mighty reds will win but thats just inevitable. Envy wont be taking part as i am building its replacement which is called Full Tilt currently under construction.

ill join with mayhem if ya want? me and ceri both can

Swanny... How much to join the reds ?? :-)

Register To Comment