Register To Comment
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: 15th & 16th October 2011 - Robots Live - Kidderminster

Thanks to all that took part, i think we must have had one of the biggest turn outs for a standard event in a long time. Well done to Team Barbie for taking the trophy, congrats to Team TillyAllstars for pushing them to the last fight. As always a big thanks to the crew (All the Ed's and Daves!), thanks to Ady, Ceri, Terry for their help with the get-out and to Tim for helping out during the shows and Mouldy for tech-checking (and the chocolate!).

Thanks to all the captains and teams for getting behind the format, please let me know if you have any thoughts on the games/format so we can look at it for next year (doesn't have to be on here, you can pop us an email or something). We did this competition for you guys as we know how much you enjoyed it last year, but it still needs tweaking from an audience point of view.

Next show is Whitwick on the 3rd and 4th March, we've got a few smaller ones between and we'll let you know regarding the Snibston event as a few were asking about it. We'll be doing a few tweaks and updates over the winter on the show and arena.

Anybody got a video of the final melee from the Saturday night? As i don't think i'll be putting 12 heavies in the arena again for a long time!

I have one:

cheers, Harry i think we found your lead whe packing up, i'll have a look in the flightcases.

cool, ive never one a 12 way mellee before

Register To Comment