Register To Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 19th June -Robots Live@National Museum of Flight, Scotland

Alan, hearing by the fact that your arriving at Lunchtime can you tell me what approximitly the time you expect to arrive at. I'd like to drop off Storm Force and the rest of my gear at the venue and help erect the arena like last year.

Also at the event, Team Bud Challenge. I will be announcing the challenger as well.
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

We should hopefully get there before lunchtime, and have something to eat at the museum before setting up. So if you aim for 1pm (ish) that should be fine.

Cheers Alan, I'll arrive hopefully for 1pm
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Just got back to that email, gonna try to get the new Daiske finished as I think againt the other FW's competing it will be a good time to test it out. If not i'll re-plumb Daiske I and have it running if it hasn't found a new home by then.

Would love to be able to help out with the arena but i'll be going in for ankle surgery a few weeks after that event and don't think the doctors would be happy with me doing anymore damage to it.

Think I will have to do a mock-packing of the car too, might need to borrow a roof rack

Quote Originally Posted by Anttazz
    Would love to be able to help out with the arena but i'll be going in for ankle surgery a few weeks after that event and don't think the doctors would be happy with me doing anymore damage to it.
    Pssshtt. Any excuse to get out of building/dismantling the arena

Haha I know, i'm just lazy really

Not looking forward to loading the 200kg+ into the back of the car with it, might turn up in crutches a few weeks earlier than expected

I wish i only had to lift 200kg this weekend!

You probably had about a ton to lift in robots alone, never mind the arena :P

Yay I'm in Scotland now !

Welcome
    Brought any sunshine with you? I need to go out in the garden to cut and weld a bunch of steel for the robots but it's raining incessantly and I have no form of cover under which to work :sad:

Register To Comment