Register To Comment
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots 2011 - News

Hi Jonno
    I think Big Nipper is broken (speed controllers) and won't be ready for the event at least that was what I think Glyn said. So he wanted to use Cherub instead.

Hope that clears that up,

I am going to the shows this weekend and at the end of that, I hope to have more accurate answers for you.

Is the list of people who have signed up hidden on purpose?

ok il ad a dead metel pull back serious they go for £9 on ebay :P u win it u are lucky

Dave I think he's hiding the list because he wants to surprise the fans
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

The entrance fee is for heavyweight teams only, remember this is a deposit system, and when you complete your first fight you get it back.
    We are using this to secure places so we book hotels for hw teams.

For feather weight teams, the event is free to enter, but we wont be providing hotels for you. We will however be supplying the hotel details and any discounts we have to feather weight teams so they can book into the same place if there are rooms available.

The attendants are hidden for the moment so I can do my planning without people worrying about numbers etc. It may be that i open it up to more than originally planned to accomodate everyone, not sure yet.

I can now confirm that there will be a production company filming the event.
    They will follow a few teams in the run up to the event, filming at their house, garage or shed, also follow the progress of the new arena build and be at the event filming. We will be making a 30 minute documentry for sale as a DVD, although we do have A Channel interested in seeing the finished version.

Regards

John

John
    Roaming Robots

um weres the back door for the o2 or do we enter the front coz if we have to go through the back door my face will be like this little guy

why would your face be like ? mine would probably be a micture of

coz im never going to find it

Register To Comment