Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Antweights On A Snooker Table

You know what's good? Paying attention to other forums. Yea.

Right, being pushy here should be fun. And I do mean fun. Drive around and hit the snooker balls, see if I can't sink one. (possibly with another antweight. :P) Lacking a ball, push Flamberge or another random bot around instead, just to be annoying. : D

Really, do just that. Though, first bot that hits Skeith this round is getting pushed around the table and attempted to be put in a pocket, no questions asked.

Hi
    Joey are you serious?
    It sounds quite cool but are you making this official
    Also are you bringing the snooker table to the competitions or people comming to your house in pontifract?
    Also are you at roaming robots on April 8th
    thanks
    Archie
    team fire force

Archie, this is the fan fiction section. All these events and battles aren't real
    For those who either don't have the money, time or resources to build a real robot, creating and competing with fictional robots - or vapourbots as they are known - can provide an enjoyable alternative. And people who have built actual robots often take part too as they can 'build' and enter their ideal creation, something they may not be able to do in real life for whatever reason.

So there is real and made up robots competing
    Ill stick with the real robots
    thanks
    Archie
    team fire force

We should so do this in real life Joey . Shame I didn't see this earlier or I'd have entered.

Register To Comment