Register To Comment
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Surgeon General tribute tournament

Just a bit of news, the next battle will be up this friday cos im not allowed on my computer atm, but im at school so

You really did not think i'd give up that quick would you?

OID Vs Mecha's Revenge

Lets look at the history shall we

Mecha's Revenge is a 1st time competitor in the Crazy Bots hosted tournament's, and is hoping to use that 25KG disc to
    get the job done

OID on the other hand has appeared in the main series of Crazy Bots since it began, but has never had much luck, in the
    1st series of Crazy Bots, OID made it to the 2nd round before being beaten by Apocolypse 2. It was also knocked out of
    the 1st round of the 1st X-Mas tournament, it made it to the heat finals of the recent series, were it was defeated by
    Gabriel V. It's hungry for success here

3...2...1 KILL!!

Mecha's Revenge comes out, looking to cause so damage with it's disc, so does OID, but they are playing it safe, trying
    to make no mistakes and give the other an opening, go on kill each other, OID driving it head first at Mecha's Revenge!!!
    There is a loud smash that echoes around the arena, as both competitor's are knocked back, Mecha's Revenge does not
    appear to have much damage caused to it, maybe the disc held OID's at bay, but OID has other idea's, OID goes after
    the left hand skirt, it rips a hole in the skirt, but OID got a hit in the back from Mecha's Revenge as he swung round to
    defend himself. OID runs away to get its disc up to full speed. It has. Look at the speed of that thing, it's frightening.
    But Mecha's Revenge is giving chase as OID had his back to him. OID swings himself around and whack!!! a shower of
    sparks litter the arena as both combatant's are thrown away. OID comes back in and hits before Mecha's Revenge could
    react!!. Hitting the front there. OID aint stopping there though it quickly darts to the side were the exposed skirt is and
    rips it off!!! OID backing off, and now charging the exposed side!!! ripping through but not tearing off the panel though.
    Mecha's Revenge is going round and around, repeating the same turn like a stuck record. OID comes in with a charge at
    the other side!!. Mecha's Revenge still has full mobility on that right hand side, but for how much longer. OID comes in
    once again for another assault, but Mecha's Revenge manages to swing himself around just in time. What an impact. OID
    was flipped up and over, but being invertable is vital for competitions like this. Mecha's Revenge went up a bit but ended
    up back on his wheels. Both bots hit each other again with a shower of sparks before cease is called

Lets look at the judges scorecards: 10 for each category
    OID
    Damage: 8/10
    Style: 7/10
    Control: 8/10
    Aggression: 9/10
    Total: 32

Mecha's Revenge
    Damage: 7/10
    Style: 7/10
    Control: 4/10
    Aggression: 8/10
    Total: 26

OID gains 3 points like the other 2 winners as they go joint top with Liar 2 in their group

Next up will be Mudskipper vs Final Cut

Hey, good to see this back in action I think The Final Cut will win the next battle.

I think so too :P

Good fight though, nice work Lian.

The Final Cut vs Mudskipper

3..2...1.. LOLZ

The Final Cut comes out looking deadly while Mudskipper... erm. Mudskips along? Anyways, the Mudskipper skips to mud
    town and cuts a rug on the dancefloor, ordering a drink of Skippermud from a mug of skipper. The Final Cut came in and
    ordered some pie. To which, Kody walked in. Scratched his head, and walked back out. Then Joey and AJ make their
    way into the bar. Ouch!, look were your going lads Joey began reading a book on how great the 80's were as AJ looks
    over his shoulder to see Final Cut doing cartwheels across burning ashtrays and Mudskipper was telling of how i slipped
    past the nets of Blackbeard the pirate. AJ was then pushed up to the microfone by Lian and they began to sing a hit
    song. It went a little something like this

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
    Pussycat, Pussycat
    I've got flowers
    And lots of hours
    To spend with you.
    So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!
    Pussycat, Pussycat
    I love you
    Yes, I do!
    You and your pussycat nose!
    Pussycat, Pussycat
    You're so thrilling
    And I'm so willing
    To care for you.
    So go and make up your cute little pussycat face!
    Pussycat, Pussycat
    I love you
    Yes, I do!
    You and your pussycat face!
    Pussycat, Pussycat
    You're delicious
    And if my wishes
    Can all come true
    I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!
    Pussycat, Pussycat
    I love you
    Yes, I do!
    You and your pussycat lips!
    You and your pussycat eyes!
    You and your pussycat nose!

Then Kody came up and shouted This is how you do it

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
    for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
    because he knows the time is short
    Let him who have understanding
    reckon the number of the beast
    for it is a human number
    its number is six hundred and sixty six.

I lived alone
    my mind was blank
    I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see?
    Could I believe?
    That what I saw that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw
    in my old dreams
    were they
    reflections of my walk man staring back at me?

'Cause in my dreams
    it's always there
    the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

Night was black
    was no use holding back
    'Cause I just had to see
    was someone watching me
    In the mist
    dark figures move and twist
    was all this for real
    or just some kind of hell
    6-6-6 the Number of the Beast
    Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and
    sacred chants were phrased
    as they start to cry
    hands held to the sky
    In the night
    the fires are burning bright
    the ritual has begun
    Satan's work is done
    Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on
    I must inform the law
    Can this still be real
    or just some crazy dream?
    but I feel drawn
    towards the chanting hordes
    seem to mesmerise...can't avoid their eyes
    6-6-6 the one for you and me

I'm coming back
    I will return
    And I'll possess your body
    and I'll make you burn
    I'll have the fire
    I'll have the force
    I'll have the power
    to make my evil take its course

Then they all got home safely.

Basically Final Cut wins by KO

w00ty

..WINNING!

OK round 2 draws

Mudskipper vs 7Roubloon
    Vertigo vs The Final Cut

OID vs Jack in a Box
    Liar 2 vs Mechas Revenge

Vertigo and The Final Cut up now

3....2....1....KILL!!!!!!

Vertigo races out of the traps, looking to avoid that deadly spinning disc of The Final Cut, Vertigo must win here or else
    its out of the competition, The Final Cut needs to win to be safely through. Here comes The Final Cut now up to full its
    max speed here, Vertigo charges in flip!! CRASH!!!. Sparks litter the arena as Vertigo is spun away, but Final Cut took to
    the air and one of its tracks is now dangling over the side of the arena, the other track is still grinding away and is only
    just touching the floor!!. Vertigo now moves in for the kill and flips. The Final Cut is thrown up in the air and lands on the
    flipper of Vertigo. Vertigo goes for another flip! WOW. The Final Cut's disc whacked the side wall as it hit it and bounced
    off the wall and back into play! AJ wipes the sweat off his eyebrows (Wait one sec. AJ do you have eyebrows or do you
    have a monobrow?) The Final Cut is now looking to batter Vertigo for that scare. But it seems Vertigo is running away.
    It seems an odd tactic, but Vertigo now turns round, and it charges head-on!!!! The Final Cut is flung through the air. It
    seems Vertigo got the worst of it though, sporting a nasty dent in that flipper. The Final Cut now comes in with its own
    attack here and smashes into the side of Vertigo. There is a big rip in the side of the armour, but Vertigo still fights on!
    Vertigo now gets round the side of The Final Cut and gets underneath and charges at the wall and flips! The disc on The
    Final Cut once again keeps him from going out, but he is now trapped on that side wall again, this time none of the The
    Final Cut's tracks are touching the wall or the floor, nor is the disc!. Vertigo rushes in and flips and out goes The Final
    Cut!! Thrown out of the arena here, but Vertigo needs to go to the pits and get repaired as the flipper a terrible amount
    of damage CEASE

Mudskipper vs. 7roubloon

Should be fairly easy, actually. Calculate where he'll land and move to the side, if he jumps, and wallop him in the side. The rear disc should help very much with this.

Also, bugger. Forgot he was horizontal. Regardless, I seem to have far, far more force in my blows WITH EACH DISC, and Kevlar/carbon fibre armour isn't doing him any favours, so basically tear him a new one.

Good luck Joey.

Similar tactics from me, Spin up ASAP and try to K.O him, if that fails...run around like a jugglers dog and blindly try to get him either in the pit or in some other type of obstacle... thing
    Signed
    - the most inactive person in vapourbots

Register To Comment