Register To Comment
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted Help With Robot

I need help with this robot i'm designing nothing is certain but i would love to keep the same shape and would like some some help many thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

stick this in the 'weight appropriate' section will get noticed more

Quote Originally Posted by gizz
    Hi there.

You would have to be alot more specific with exactly what help you're in need of.
    What weight class robot?
    Do you need help with the weapon, wiring up electronics, where to get materials to build it?
    Please explain as much as you possibly can and I bet you will get several good answers to help you get it done!
    Well i'm planning to make it a featherweight or at least something as cheap as possible i think i'll be okay with the weapon because after some consideration I've planned on giving it flippers or at the very least lifters and i'm not sure about the wiring thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho_fling
    stick this in the 'weight appropriate' section will get noticed more
    Will do thanks for the advice

I have redesigned the robot and have wondered if it would work it would have no weapons. (the white holes would be for the wheels)

I'm hoping to make it a bit of a rammer bot that is cheap to build

Making it flat on top instead of it coming to a point might be an easier option as far as getting wheels is concerned. Also, might make it a bit more stable and effective when it is running upside down.

Would this be good?

Register To Comment