Register To Comment

Thread: 8th May 2011 - Aylesbury Town centre - Roaming Robots

8 years ... yes 8 years this will be !!

Our demo arena will be built in the market square, and a rare chance for people to see the famous robots from the Tv series fighting live and closer than normal, plus our fleet of pay to drive Battle ratz will be there to !!

Aylesbury Town Centre
    Kingsbury
    Aylesbury

11am - 3pm

John
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Yep, i should be there with my wacky collection of bits and bobs
    quick question, is there a actual featherweight competition? or is it just whiteboards? (last time i was there i only had ants and a heavy )
    Jack

I will be coming along with an antweight. Just waiting for the robot profile to be accepted on the roaming robot site to sign it up.

Hiya,

It's whiteboard all day .

Nice and relaxed and fun !!

John

Great! looking forward to it
    Jack

Thanks Jonno and all the team for a good afternoons fun.
    Thanks to Dave and Shane looking after the old man with a bad back As always a good event shame we can't do more of them
    Been doing robots for 4 years now! you would have thought I would have got better.

Yeah, thanks for a really good day everybody at Roaming Robots, really enjoyed it, also big thanks to everybody who helped me get pure evil running (or rather not ) and also to Craig for letting me drive tron for that last fight!

video of my fight with tron: ... ideo_title

both a tiring and enjoyable day

got to do a few fights aswell and even won a fight

loved the block of wood banter .....don't know if rupert will be the second driver 5 seconds and pit doesnt really work lol

Register To Comment