Register To Comment

Thread: First Build Featherweight

Started building my first robot today. I have worked with robots before, but only ever really kits on a smaller scale. Bought a semi built chassis from a guy on the forums and thought I would start a build diary for the rest of it to see if anyone can give me any tips on my design.

The robot will be a pneumatic featherweight with rear hinge flipper. I will almost definitely need some help with the pneumatics when it comes to it, haven't been involved with pneumatics for years, but getting it going will be first priority. There will also be many new comer questions that I hope you don't find it too degrading to answer...

Anyway, I will get some pictures up of the robot in its current state, CAD's of my ideas for where to complete the remainder of the chassis and the robot in its completed state (Hope you don't mind Jono, i've used the same design photos that you were using).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Plastics delivered today to complete the chassis and body panels with. Hopefully the battery problems are solved soon and we can give it a proper test drive.

Register To Comment