Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W.A.R RPG

Well, with the recent demise of my old computer that had all the new fights for W.A.R (dammit) and the fact that i am still missing some people's stats (...dammit) i thought i would get back into the swing of things with something i have never done before...an RPG

basically the storyline is:

Earth has come under attack from enemy's from outer space, known as the Croutons. these ruthless killers have already destroyed many planets from many Galaxy's, faced with the total destruction of the planet, the worlds factions send their army's out to fight, but they are no match and are quickly slaughtered, with the Army's gone the World turns to the secret services to figure out a way to win the war, and save the planet, 10 of their top spy's are handpicked and deployed to a secret meeting ground only known as the lair where they will be introduced to the other members of the team.

YOU are those 10 spy's, i need 10 people to enter by filling out the form below

Name: pretty simple...
    Nationality: im afraid im going to have to keep the species to just humans (from earth!) this time around, so please provide a nationality/town/city/building or whatever detail you want to get into...
    Description: Describe your appearance, gender, skin and hair colour, Clothes, unique features, height/strong-weak/weight etc.
    Special skill: you may pick 1 special skill, karate, cooking, survival skills, lock-picking, robot building etc, anything really that would help your character with a situation
    Equipment: stuff they might have with them. Can be a gadget, a personal item, weapons or whatever. 8 items max
    Backstory: basically your life story/and/or how you became a spy.

that's it really, hope this is good!
    Jack

anybody?

Still deciding on my entry, don't lose heart now Jack!

I'd like to thank Kody for bumping this, lol, I too wouldnt mind entering this

Expect a disgruntled Irish mathematician born at the wrong time as my entry at some point in the near future.

It might help to keep me sane as I make a futile attempt to code my A2 computing project

Post announcing my intention to join in the RPG. ;p

I'll post up a character type person a bit later, probably after work, and after I make it up.. XD

awesome stuff guys, get them in now ;-)

how is everyone doing people? Ive got my character about done and am looking forward to this

I just need to get my entry to flow a bit better because in it's current state it won't make sense to anyone but me

cool :-)

Register To Comment