Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robots Live 2011

Somewhere close enough for the Scots to attend would be nice but I cant see that happening

We're already doing one in Scotland, can't afford the fuel for the truck to go twice

Hahaha yeah I know, I meant somewhere in England, but just preferably not a 10+ hour round trip to get there and back

Quote Originally Posted by Anttazz
    Hahaha yeah I know, I meant somewhere in England, but just preferably not a 10+ hour round trip to get there and back
    You could use the trains. Just a suggestion

I was just being difficult . I don't mind driving there if I end up going, which i'm not sure about. Train would be a nightmare with 3 robots and tools etc.

The thing I noticed that is weird is that it is EXACTLY a 10 hour round trip from my house. Its like you knew.....

Just seen the O2 TV advert nice work

Alan what height is the rr arena floor ?

Few updates

MCM Expo - GMEX Manchester - 30th July (demo event)
    Robots Live - Worthing - 3rd & 4th September (Full Show)
    Robots Live - Kidderminster - 15th & 16th October (Full Show - Team Championships)
    Memorabilia - Ecxel London - 29th & 30th October (demo event, TBC)
    Memorabilia - NEC Birmingham - 26th & 27th November (demo event)

MCM Expo - Telford International Centre - 18th Feb' (demo event TBC)
    Robots Live - Whitwick, Leicester - 3rd & 4th March (Full Show)
    Robots Live - Burgess Hill - 28th & 29th April (Full Show)

We're also in talks regarding some very special events next year during the summer, will let you know when we're further along.

Make sure your signed up here for the rest of this years events http://www.robotslive.co.uk/signup2011.htm

Seems as if we'll be going back to Whitwick for the seventh year

Yup, this year was going to be the last due to numbers dropping over the last few years, but they picked up this year, so we thought we would give it another go, plus its nice to be only a mile from home

Register To Comment