Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crazy bots antweights Series 2!!!!!

Hey all. Its me.

Ive been losing motivation in the last couple of months. Crazy Bots 2.0 will go ahead as planned, but this is just to get
    me back into the swing of things

Its gonna be the same setup as the last series, i need 2 antweights from 6 people. One vapour and one realie. If your
    having trouble making a vapour one. I'll let you use a realie in its place.

Good to be writing results again :P

I'll go for TransparANT 2.0 as my real antweight and MicroForce 3.0 as my retro vapourbot, please.

Flamberge and Kwijebo, please. Flamberge's stats are on my forum, Kwijebo's are somewhere on the Roaming Robots site, I believe. Heck, even I don't really know where the stats are. but I'm willing to enter it anyway.

If there's a problem with that, I'll take Razzler instead just for fun. :P

Kody. Ive seen Kwejibo. In fact i have its picture on my wall :P

Right, then there shouldn't be a problem.

OK 4 more spots left

Good to see the reigning champ back :P

well hello there :wink:

would it be possible for me to use 2 real antweights? i did have some rather bad antweight stats somewhere but id rather not use those :P

Dead meat evo

Basicly a 2 wheel drive 3mm polycarbonate invertable wedge, powered by 30:1 micro gear motors, 11.1v 3cell lipo batterys, spectrum radio gear and a Sabertooth dual speed controller, it uses extra grippy tires to provide both great traction and good speed (big footprint on the floor) it also has a thin piece of acitate at the front to help get under even the lowest opponents

pictures and videos:

there is a picture here: http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... ture10.jpg
    as well as a rather god awful old video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzJ1mxt2-K0

(and no, i have not been kicked in the balls shortly before making the video)

Valliant evo

built like a brick, invertable 5mm polycarbonate....i dont really know how to describe the shape really :P its rather odd, but allows good pushing power coupled with its servo drive and Pete Wallers wheels (Great grip) it runs of ni-mh's and 40meg gear and is near indestructable, usually ram's spinners head on and watch them bounce and fly away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBOdA1aVgeM

awards: came 2nd in non spinner at AWS 26
    First in football at RRC with antisocial ant for 3 events running

so yeah...that's pretty much it XD

OK 3 more spots left.

I hope its ok with you guys. But due to a lack of entrants. Ive asked Mark if would like to join the tourney.

Its just a one off thing.

He chose Wraith and Nano Nightmare

So 2 spots left

I'll enter Jigsaw V (world champion!) and a vapour antweight that I will draw up at some point :P

Register To Comment