Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crazy bots antweights Series 2!!!!!

What on earth... XD How did I win that? Eh, a win's a win, I guess. :P Good fight Lian.

And...sorry Andy, mate

Shock horror! It's back after nearly two years on the shelf! But strangely, it feels good to be back now
    I'm more motivated after reading through some old tournies.

Now to see who will join Flamberge in the final, will it be Baby Hell, or Jigsaw? There's only one way to
    find out....

3...2...1...ACTIVATE!!!!

Jigsaw comes out like a shot as it charges at Baby Hell, looking for an opening in it's opponent. It looks
    like Baby Hell is keep it's distance from that flipper a little bit while keeping it's front pointed at Jigsaw.
    A tatical battle to start with, until Jigsaw makes a charge and overshoots. Jigsaw hits the wall and it
    looks like Baby Hell is gonna capitalise on it's opportunity and come in with a few axe hits from behind.
    With a couple of axe hits under it's belt, Baby Hell retracts it's axe and rams from the back of Jigsaw,
    finding it's way underneath the flipper bot. Firing it's axe, Baby Hell manages to lift Jigsaw up and gets
    it's opponent propped up against the arena wall, flipper first as it backs off, awaiting what will happen
    next it seems. Jigsaw fires it's flipper, throwing it away from the wall and back onto it's wheels, ready
    to fight once again it seems. Baby Hell comes in for the charge, but this time Jigsaw is prepared and
    get's underneath Baby Hell and flips it up and over. Baby Hell, using it's strength, uses the axe to get
    itself back upright before Jigsaw comes in and gives it another flip, overturning it with it's axe stuck in
    the extended position. This however, does not seem to faze Baby Hell as it simply retracts it's axe back
    into it's normal position and rights itself, bouncing back down onto it's wheels, ready for another attack
    as Jigsaw prepares itself for another attack. Both of them charge for each other's fronts this time, in
    situations like this, something's gotta give right? In this case, it's Baby Hell, but using it's good driving
    skills, Baby Hell drives over the top of Jigsaw before it gets the chance to fire it's flipper and lands onto
    safe ground. Baby Hell gets to the back of Jigsaw and hacks away with it's axe once more, this time
    around however, Jigsaw manages to spin round on the spot and gets underneath Baby Hell and flips it
    up and over once more. Jigsaw charges at the overturned Baby Hell and flips it out of the arena and
    into the drop zone. That means that Jigsaw now joins the reigning champion Flamberge in the grand
    final of Crazy Bots Antweights Series 2! CEASE

Been a while since I've wrote an AW fight. Next battles to come up during the week. :P

Still here. :P Great fight Lian.

Flamberge vs. Jigsaw

Jigsaw has no sides. :P If I hit the area where the sides should be, I will probably one-hit-kill him. If he flips me, I'm still good to go. Try and hit him in a way that he can't immediately shove me out of the arena afterward, or that I don't fling myself out. :P Patience is key here, I need to get a good shot and not place myself in a zugzwang.

Good luck Joey...if you're reading this, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by kodster
    Still here. :P Great fight Lian.

Flamberge vs. Jigsaw

Jigsaw has no sides. :P If I hit the area where the sides should be, I will probably one-hit-kill him. If he flips me, I'm still good to go. Try and hit him in a way that he can't immediately shove me out of the arena afterward, or that I don't fling myself out. :P Patience is key here, I need to get a good shot and not place myself in a zugzwang.

Good luck Joey...if you're reading this, that is.
    Remember Kody, there's still the other heat to be played out too XD

Ahhhhhh, I see. Forgive me, I was in class and was too distracted to look through the rest of the thread. XP Ignore those tactics.

Register To Comment