Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robots Live Clearout

Heavyweight Disc (see above for pic)

9.5Kg, 475mm diameter, 120mm wide, 25mm shaft with one way bearing (keyed) Looking around £50

Tracks:

Stainless Steel, 2off, 2020mm (approx) long (i.e. if you broke and opened it out, it i would be 2020mm long) about 5kg each, with 230mm drive wheels (2 off) i got these a few years back for a project, they were off some sort of food production line. Easy to change the length by knocking the pins out, theres also a few spare links, and some small caster type wheels that were going to be used for idlers. Looking around £100 for the pair (inc drive wheels)

Pic (this of one side, theres another)

Alpha:

Former UK championship runner up (2008?), Hardox front, Ti sides and back, T6 Ali base, either Ali or HDPE top. Bosch 120 drive through gear reduction. 14.4volt 3ah NiCad Botpack (plus spare, these are pretty old and would benefit from an upgrade to Lipo or something, was my next step with it). Cureently weight 13kg with the Nicads and hdpe lid. Vantec RDFR23 controller, probably the best FW controller available, they'll be no radio gear, or chargers, i'll throw in whatever spares i have (not alot), and I will keep the name, so you will have to rename it. Im just trying to see the interest, the speedo is worth abit so if you want that, it will bump the price up as wouldn't mind keeping that for future project. Remember this robot is 6 years old and has had alot of hard fights (mainly against spinners) so there is damage, and it would need a good service before being put into a big competition. There should be build pics around on the net (some here http://www.teammad.co.uk/robot_alpha.html ). Open to offers on it. Current state;

Roboteq (standard version)

Kronics Roboteq, as im standardising all my robots onto wottys (at point this year ive had a heavy running with, wotty, roboteq, vantec and 4qds, makes it hard to carry spares!), last one on here went for £200, so im asking the same.

Also got a Vantec RDFR47e (the biggest one) open to sensible offers, if not i'll keep as its currently in the Dalek.

All prices are ex-postage, can bring them to events if required or you can pick up. Will probably find more stuff next week. Im in london from tomorrow so won't be able to reply until monday night, best to PM me.

The Roboteq and Tracks have gone, had a few offers on different bits of alpha, so still deciding what to do.

Tracks now back available.

nothing, its still sitting on the shelf! Not sure what i'm doing with it.

Register To Comment