Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robots Live Clearout

Having abit of a clearout of stuff. First lot of bits are;

Knightmare Chassis

Having decided that i'm going to retire it and buid something new (maybe an axe) i no longer need the old chassis. Complete with flipper arm and armour (mixture of 3mm steel, 3mm ali, 6mm polycarb). The chassis and flipper weighs about 50kg so gives you another 50kg to fit your bits. This would probably be a good starting point for someone to get into heavies. It comes with NO components and you would need another name as i'll carry on the Knightmare name.

£offers, not looking alot would rather let someone have it who are going to do something with it, ideally get it back out there.

Executioner Disc

Weighs about 9kg (i think, will check) has 25mm keywayed one way bearings fitted. About 14inch diameter

£offers

Executioner Chassis

Just the bare frame no armour ect, probably not alot of use, but see if anybody wants it rather than going to the tip.

Blazer Chassis

Tried before with this one, It was started in 2005 and attended a couple of events (although only served as a house robot for the feathers at one event), since then its been sitting in the shed. Theres not much internally left as i've 'borrowed' most of the bits, but i still have the ram and drive. I dont want anything for the chassis and if you want the motors/ram as well then i'll take offers on them (i wont sell these seperately only with robot). I've not got the time to get it running and would prefer to see someone getting it in the arena then it sitting in the shed for another 4 years. Need anymore info let us know, i'll have a dig around to see what else i have for it. Only people who are serious about getting it running please.

Pics here; http://homepage.ntlworld.com/m.a.young/ ... blazer.htm

May be able to take some to FW UKchamps, or your welcome to pick up from J24 on M1.

Will probably be more stuff when i get through it all.

Executioner chassis/disc, note engine ect not available as theyre in my dragster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7EapPpKtc
    Attached Images Attached Images

Knightmare chassis gone.

Found one of these http://www.technobotsonline.com/dual-24 ... 30676.html

Dual 24V 5A H Bridge Speedo

Never been used, i got it for a project that i didnt bother with in the end, so i no longer need it. would be good for a 3Lb'er and i think the nipper guys have used them in fws before as well with a added heatsink.

£45 new, so £30 anyone?

I'll take the executioner chassis and i'll offer 1 quid for the disc. Bring em to feather weight champs/drag racing?

could i see a pic of Blazer Alan. the pics on that site i dont think are working

Since the Knightmare chassis is gone, I might take the Blazer chassis...

How much would you be asking for?

PM me.

About to have another clearout, not sorted or got pics yet but off the top of my head;

Executioner Disc (see above)
    Pair of Stainless steel tracks (each about 8foot long) with drive wheels, similar to 101's
    Litton Motor
    Will probably have a Roboteq AX2550 (standard one) and a Vantec (cant remember if its a 36e or 47e) soon, as i'm trying to standardise all my robots
    Also might part with Alpha (featherweight) as looking at moving onto something else, depends on what i get offered for it.

Will have a think of anything else. Let me know if you want more info.

PM sent on the Alpha feather

Register To Comment