Register To Comment
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge - Predator

Nice you will have to bring it to the UK champs next year!

Check out the new titanium tail on Venom! Just finishing it off http://plixi.com/p/50411864

Cheers sam, i thnk there was over 50% weight save. the new tail is sleeker and with the inside machined out so that helped a lot. New machine is getting there. Just deciding what direction to take it which will have a big impact on the finished machine.

In the mean time if you want to check out a new type of fighting robot check out The Gadget Show tonight. 8pm on FIVE.

Looked at Predator last night.... Such a shame to see it in bits....

After 30 seconds deliberation Ive decided to get cracking on it in my spare time. Should make a good build thread as I took pictures of every stage of the build until now. Il gradually upload them so you can see all the nity grity and continue the build until its done. The machine will probably run for demos and maybe combat (depends how im feeling once its done lol)

Cant see me having it finished for the champs as we are really busy however I will make a start. In fact I already have. Last night I fitted the tail servo and made a custom carbon fibre cable to lift it lol. Looks nice and its virtually weightless lol!

LOTS of pics to come very soon

Finally

Register To Comment