Register To Comment
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Featherweight UK Championships - 3 Days September

beauty 2 will be there , ready to take its 3rd consecutive title

Every time a Robochallenge event rolls around, we all say (hope!) that Beauty 2 won't win it again yet it always does. So time for a new tactic; I think Beauty 2 will win!

Gary, go on, enter Hornet 2 with its spinning drill bit of doom

Ha nah hornet 2 is done and dusted. I'd need a new mag and I'm using the A123s in my ride on racer to power the multiple pumps I'll be using for various systems. My racer is gonna be awesome though!

John one word

SERAPHIM

SERAPHIM Posted: 16 Jun 2010 20:24 typhoon_driver Post subject:
    Lol

Every time a Robochallenge event rolls around, we all say (hope!) that Beauty 2 won't win it again yet it always does. So time for a new tactic; I think Beauty 2 will win!

i think Beauty Iv this time realy do with a special drive (not me)

Hate to be the unpopular one but it might just be a case of tough luck.

If anything I believe that a school should have no problem with attendance at a robot event. I can't think of many hobbies that offer such a wide range of topics to learn. My high school never had a problem with me dropping out of school for a few days to take part.

Sorry John, how many times has Beauty OOTA Seraph, or any other robot for that matter!

personaly i would ask any school nicely if they do say no perhaps we all would have to have a rethink dont know up to robo challange but (i dont think any one would want to win) knowing some bots were not there

i personaly will have to book holiday for all 3 days any way as im a shift worker but at least its a few months ahead

Register To Comment