Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion Please....

Didn't Roger Plant build a paintball shooting robot craig

i think we need shows, if were stuck in a warehouse new people arent going to find out about us, enough people think robot wars is dead anyway so we defo need shows

ok, heard enough .

Thanks

fixed grade 1 arena would be sweet. If i won the lotto it'd be on my list of things to do

how high up though dave

im with you dave ! jackpot lotto win and i would buy a warehouse for a static
    arena and workshop area all free to roboteers.
    camping area and well stocked bar aswell !
    sadly ive only won like £50 since its been running but its nice to have dreams ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by john
    i think we need shows, if were stuck in a warehouse new people arent going to find out about us, enough people think robot wars is dead anyway so we defo need shows
    I agree. The audience already has an out of sight, out of mind mentality and if it weren't for the live shows people would have forgotten about Robot Wars and therefore robot combat a long time ago.

I can see the appeal of a fixed arena, but then we would need a big event to hold in it with lots of media coverage nationwide to draw in fans if we want our sport to grow. We need audience to bring in fresh roboteers or else the ranks of roboteers will dwindle even more.

Register To Comment