Register To Comment
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: crazy bots 2.0.

Woo, an update! :P Took a while but nice work anyway Lian

Illusion of Dread vs. Gehenna

I should turn faster in ONE direction thanks to the bar, so if he tries to go the other way get at my sides/rear, keep spinning in that direction and fool him.

Anyway, even if he gets under the flipper, he'll eat the spinning bar, which puts out far more kJ than his own. If he doesn't, toss him over. Keep doing this until my 30 flips have run out or he can't self-right anymore. If he's still running, kill him with the spinning bar or get under and pit him.

Good luck Mr. J!

Gehenna vs Illusion of Dread in tonights heat final

3...2...1...KILL!!!!!!!

Both bots charge out. Illusion of Dread gets that bar up to speed and lifts the arm up. Gehenna looks to dodge the bar.
    But it cannot as the 1st impact knocks it away in a shower of sparks. No damage so far as Illusion of Dread edges even
    closer to Gehenna. Gehenna backs away though, it now turns around and gets its own spinning bar into play. They are
    gonna collide! A shower of sparks erupt once again, Illusion of Dread now lowers its flipping arm to the floor. And it looks
    to get underneath Gehenna, its successful as it flips him over. Gehenna self rights and runs away, prehaps to get that
    deadly flipper into play. gehenna gets underneath Illusion of Dread and flips him up and over. Illusion of Dread skids on
    the floor as it lands upside down. Illusion of Dread tries to self right but gets flipped over again on its front with the arm
    still out!! but the arm goes fully extended and the bar hits the ground. The hit knocks Illusion of Dread onto its side and
    the arm is back in as it rolls onto its back again. Gehenna flips it again and it rolls across the arena, only to land on its
    back once more. Illusion of Dread now self rights and gets under Gehenna and gives it a taste of its own trickery as he
    flips him over. Gehenna self rights and pushes Illusion of Dread towards the OOTA zone and flips it. Illusion of Dread now
    crashes upside down. Gehenna tries to pin Illusion of Dread down, but Illusion of Dread's self righting arm is pushing him
    away, though very slowly. Gehenna backs off and decides to try and dump him up and out. FLIP! all its done is stack the
    Illusion of Dread on its side against the wall. Illusion of Dread uses his arm to get him off and back into the fight. Whoa
    there boy as Gehenna slams right into the pit release (I would know like to take the time to say AJ and Kody shot down
    the Oakland Raiders before the match began. I even killed Shaquille O'neal on the way in. Im SO evil) and chases after
    Illusion of Dread and flips him over. Illusion of Dread tries to self right. Gehenna scoops him up before he can and shoves
    him down the pit. Illusion of Dread tries to self right in vain, but its a futile effort. Well fought from both parties

CEASE

Coming up next. Heat D

bah

is all I can say

EDIT: Predictions given earlier in thread, gg and gl guys

Hey guys, just posting to say that this is FAR from dead!

I just need to find my mojo again is all, get back into the swing of things. Heat D will be coming up soon.

That's good, was wondering what was going to happen to this.

And we are BACK ladies and gentlemen, strap yourself in. It's heat D!

Let's welcome out our fearless gladiators shall we?

From Texas, USA. and seeded number 15, Bandwagon 3!!!

Bandwagon 3 comes to the table with good flipping ability, so much so it was the first Crazy Bots
    X-mas champion. It also uses armox, which is almost impossible to damage. Will that prove to be a
    vital factor, considering the fact it's up against two deadly crushers.

From Pontefract, N3!

N3 is here, with that crusher on it. It will be out for revenge on Bandwagon for eliminating it early from
    the first X-Mas Crazy Bots, will it be able to settle the score?

From Bournemouth, Razer!!!

The former Robot Wars veteran has arrived in Crazy Bots. With it's 9 tonnes of crush it should cause a
    few Gripping experiences for it's enemies. A former UK and two time world champion, but that counts
    for nothing here. How will it perform?

In the left control pod, it's the Razer team and Mark Elam from team Corsair. And in the right control
    pod it's Joey McConnell

3....2....1...ACTIVATE!!!!

Bandwagon 3 shoots out at the start, trying to avoid the crusher of Razer as it turns to Razer's side.
    Razer see's through this and turns towards Bandwagon 3, keeping it's front pointed at Bandwagon 3.
    N3 now get's involved in the action and gets it's lifting forks under the back of Bandwagon 3!. N3 now
    brings the crusher into play, he knows he won't get through the armox on Bandwagon 3, but he now
    has him clamped. Razer now joins the party and crushes at the side, Razer also can't get through but
    Bandwagon 3 is now trapped and at the mercy of N3 and Razer. Razer and N3 now shove the trapped
    Bandwagon 3, albiet somewhat clumsily, towards the pulverizer in the corner. The pulverizer comes in
    to bash on the top of Bandwagon 3, once again, no damage caused. But this is points scored against
    it and it will have to work hard to get back into this match. N3 and Razer now let go and back off. Now
    Bandwagon 3 comes back into this and flips Razer up and over. Razer now tries to self right, but it is
    rather slow in doing so. It now does, but Bandwagon 3 had positioned itself so Razer righted itself onto
    Bandwagon 3's flipper. Bandwagon 3 charges towards the OOTA and unleashes an almighty flip!, Razer
    hits the side wall on it's descent, keeping Razer in this match. N3 gets back into this, getting it's forks
    under Razer this time and now clamps hold of him. Bandwagon 3 get's into the action and flips N3, who
    is still clamped onto Razer, turning them both over!. N3 lets it's hold on Razer go and moves it's crusher
    around a little bit, rolling itself back over as Razer tries to self right, but it's self righting into a wall and
    falling back down. Razer appears to be in big trouble here as N3 gives chase to Bandwagon 3. N3 gets
    under Bandwagon 3 once more and clamps onto it again and pushes it into the pulverizer and holds it
    there to get beaten down. The Refbot is checking on Razer, who still can't self right. He now raises his
    arms and begins the count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!!!! Razer has been eliminated from round 1 as N3 lets
    go of Bandwagon 3.... CEASE!

Bandwagon 3 and N3 proceed to round 2!

Going to bump this to give a proper prediction.

Crushtacean vs. Flick of the Wrist vs. Comengetorix

I'll take Crushtacean to crash out via a pitting.

Register To Comment