Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedy moments in RW/live event history

Hey guys

Since I've had my fair share of comedy moments during my short carear in robots (the magnet to name but one), I was just interested to hear some of yours, either from back in the pits of RW or maybe something that happened in the arena, or indeed to you personally.

To start off, a contribution of my own, what I call the polycarb incident:

I was at the RL space centre event and as I was going down the side of the arena (with tea in hand) I fell over some lighting trussing or cable (can't remember what), and fell into the polycarb, which, because it wasn't a full show and no flipping out, wasn't bolted to the kickplates, so it just hinged open like a cat flap! Fell down over them and hit my head on a beer barrel prop! Still managed not to spill my tea though

So come on fellas and ladies, give us a giggle

I'm glad only a couple of people saw me walk into the large television screen at Barnsley last year. Still got a bruise from that, think it's permanent! lol.

Dave you have opened a huge can or worms now. Right where to start - McDonalds anyone?

wasn't at that event when that happened Ed care to spill the beans????

hows about mike hamilton macy setting off a fire extinguisher in his face at the NEC arena

Tiberius VS I.R.

Ah yes, McDonalds.
    Dave Weston got locked inside a McDonalds after going to the toilet and then it closing or something...I wasn't there, I've only heard the story so the details might be wrong.

i seem to remember marco getting locked in a mcdonalds toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by dgr
    Ah yes, McDonalds.
    Dave Weston got locked inside a McDonalds after going to the toilet and then it closing or something...I wasn't there, I've only heard the story so the details might be wrong.
    What

Poor Dave...I guess he didn't starve to death, though.

I gotta wonder why you would be in a mcdonalds toilet long enough for the place to shut up. I'm usually in and out of those places very quickly!

Register To Comment