Register To Comment
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Teambud Challenge Trophy

As the name suggests we are opening a competition to all roboteers to run as long as it can at all events if it is possible.

If you remember the challenge belt on robot wars then this competition will be pretty much the same. Teambud will build 2 trophies....1 for the heavyweight division and 1 for the featherweight division. The feather weight division will be called the Chairmans challenge. The fights will be 1 v 1 and there will be 1 fight per event. I hope robots live and robochallenge are willing to run the competition at their events as well as roaming robots who have already agreed.

So for the heavyweight division Envy (who else will start off the Teambud challenge trophy. For the feathers i have a robot in mind just need conformation before i announce who it is.

Any robot can challenge Envy for the trophy.....the rule will be a challenger must be able to attend the next event on the calendar so to be able to accept a challenge from another robot. the winner will have their name on the trophy to take home and admire for a short while. The trophy must be returned to the following event to be defended.

If Envy loses the trophy to (let say) Iron awe then Envy cant challenge for the trophy until Iron Awe has lost it.

The holder will have to fight which ever robot challenger Teambud chooses. The Chairman for the feathers.

Challenges can be made on this thread after each event and challengers will be announced before each event.

In short there it is. i hope you all join in the fun and have a good year roboteering. please feel free to add any dimension to the challenge and point out any flaws. specially from the EO's.

Roboteer

Barnsley 2010 concider yourself challenged MR SWAN .........
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

hey shane
    just as a bit of an idea that if 2 robots want your challenge trophy, let them fight each other 1st to see who deserves
    to take on the champion

just a random idea i thought of :P

Roboteer

Hi Swanny.I suggest that if is attending Barnsley that Pug should be your featherweight champion.We would of course be very proud to fight for this trophy and would like to challenge your chosen machine for the Chairmans Challenge with Tiny Toon.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

I think this is a great idea- put me down for the featherweight challenge with Aftershock- we'll be at Barnsley.

sounds like good fun

Roboteer

bags the right to challenge Beast if it ever wins the trophy.
    Team Toon:
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010

OK i have it confirmed that John lear and Beauty 2 will start off the chairmans challenge. Good luck John.

If you want to challenge Envy or beauty2 for the challenge trophy then apply here. Challengers will be notified shortly

Good luck Guys and gals

Roboteer

yep we throw down the gauntlet for beauty
    Team Toon:
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010

Great idea this! A good way to get an opportunity to fight featherweights one on one, which doesn't happen often enough in my opinion. I'll deffo be challenging later in the year!

Register To Comment