Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Robotwars' Easter Chamionship May 2nd 2010

Webcam online Now !!

loving the webcam bit glitchy at times and it occasionly cuts out but still awsome...also mr stu's comments are priceless...the mic thing was so funny just wished id heard the nirvana bit

Well guys, hw did it all go?

And BTW, Happy 10th Birthday to the Ro9bot Rumble event
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

I would also like to thanks everyone for a great day!! We really enjoyed it.

Also well done to the winners Tilly EVO and Explosion both good wins!

Finally I would like to thank Dave and Simon for organising the Battlerat and Antweight competitions respetively both worked hard throughout both shows to keep the competitions and I know that the guys from our school club really enjoyed taking part in their competition.

Only managed to watch a few fights on the live webcam feed but was good fun for what I did see. I think the chat box next to the video was the highlight of it, good banter, then Mr Stu realising the mic for the video feed was coming from the one next to the desk and not the one in the arena, and that we could just about hear everything that was being said

When he thought no-one could hear him, he called you all bigoted people!
    Just kidding of course, but was good fun. Obviously some technical glitches with the feed due to the internet connection but was nice to feel a bit like a participant from 350 miles away!

Brilliant event.

Good ticket sales...well done Geoff.... Good robot numbers, great fights !!

Well done to our 3 winners... Tiberious, Tilly and Explosion.

All the fights, results, league table update will be online on the website / youtube tomorrow night.
    Yes the HD Webcam was fun.... leisure centres dont have the best internet so we keep finding out, but appeared to be good fun !!

Thanks to all.

John
    Roaming Robots

Roboteer

Another good event big thanks to Geoff for all of his hard work,plenty of bums on seats again proves that the public still want to see fighting robots.

Well done to Shane,Sam and Michael for their comp wins and to Jonno for retaining the Nut.

Toon Raider had another good weekend albeit with a couple of small teething problems. Roll on Aylesbury.
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Register To Comment