Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Envy 2010

Some pictures of the build. Thanks to Joey for posting them. Liam would normally do it but he not online tonight. More pics to follow and lots more work to do but looking good so far

It's a pleasure Shane, no probs

Looking good so far.....

George@TeamZog

Roboteer

Looking very nice Swanny possibly could do wiith a bit more armour though
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

wow, cool, completly different style of building and look to the previous envy should be cool when done

i see youve gone for the 2 bottles aiming backwards like in thor

keep us updated

Nice looking shane

Thats not aluminium is it ? Are the wheels going to stay external ?
    Looks good all the same

looking abit beast esq and huge! keep the pics coming

I will do some measurements soon. i think the wheels are 900mm apart. Its not as big as it looks. It is only 5mm t6 ali but hey i am not building my robot to defend itself from a couple of hard hitters. if it gets damaged then i will fix it. Saying that there is a 10mm t6 flipper covering most of the front and 7mm ti will be bolted in places. NO HARDOX on this robot. The best thing about this robot it the enjoyment of building it

Looking funky Shane
    In a weird way, it sort of looks like Envy and Gravity 5 could be brothers or something, the fact that they're both flippers, have the long front wedges and have almost identical looking go-kart wheels and similar wheel-mounting locations. Hell, they could even be considered as having been 'born' together since they're both getting made at the same time. Then again, this could just be the hangover/sleep deprivation talking

Is that tube fixed in the middle there solely to add some rigidity to the bulkhead chambers on either side or is it going to double up as some sort of buffer tank??

Register To Comment