Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanical Maelstrom: Devastation

Mechanical Maelstrom: Devastation

It was dark in the Annihilation Stadium. The arena had been cleared after the second round of the 1st annihilator of Mechanical Maelstrom: Annihilation, and all the bots were in the pits. The audience had left for the break and the studio lights were off, hence the darkness. Suspended above the arena in a lexan box hung the presenter€™s booth, and inside the Annihilation Trophy. In the excitement of Wedga Triton€™s defeat nobody noticed a dark figure slip into the control room and take the trophy from its place, and the intruder left undetected. However, minutes later the theft was realised and the tracker€™s trace was found - a trail of footsteps leading out of the Stadium and into the wilds of the Robot World. 4-6 courageous roboteers and the robots that they can conveniently transform into when they need to fight were sent after the thief and recover the trophy before Annihilation ends, which with Lewis€™ current writing rate is quite probable. Will the warriors find the thief by following his footprints and asking anyone they may come across if he has been spotted? And what will they find when they catch him?
    The Robot World is split into 4 continents - Robot-War, Battlebot, Robotica and Mechanical Maelstrom (the latter being where the quest begins). The thief could have made it a reasonable distance away by now, and he must be caught quickly. Are you up to the challenge?

A minimal 4 entries are needed, but 6 is the maximum, entry deadline is a week today. To enter you must supply character details in the following format:

Name: [It doesn€™t have to be your name, but can be]
    Hair Colour:
    Eye Colour:
    Height:
    Clothes:
    Personality:

You also need to supply the stats of a heavyweight vapourbot that your character can turn into upon encountering an enemy. These stats can be supplied in any format, but the following rules must be followed:
    ï˜ No clusterbots
    ï˜ No flying robots
    ï˜ No projectile weaponry
    ï˜ No robots weighing more than 100kg
    ï˜ No robots weighing less than 80.1kg

Please note that other characters/robots may join you on your quest as members of your party.

If you sign up to this please stick with it, don€™t get bored and stop posting.

Any questions feel free to ask, but the opening is short for a reason And of course I may well have missed some vital points, please point it out ASAP if you notice any.

Name: Kody A. Kunz
    Hair Colour: Dirty blonde?/light brown
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Height: 6 ft
    Clothes: Beige sweater with black trenchcoat over that, black jeans, and shades with a greenish tint over the lens.
    Personality: Indifferent to most things, but always testing his strength. Tends to make long journeys for little-to-no reason. Has few friends (most likely going to be the teammates :P), but to those few is fiercely loyal.

Heavyweight
    Wedginator 9.0

----

Should be a good'un.

Thanks Kody and Mark

Keep 'em coming guys

Name: Joey McConnell
    Hair colour: Brown, rather long
    Eye colour: Brown
    Height: Just under 6ft
    Clothes: Slightly too large hooped jumper containing every colour known to man and several that aren't, black fleece with several dozen useful pockets, rat chewed jeans, sandals
    Personality: Generally nice, worryingly intelligent but somewhat naive and rather introverted, rather high class, fond of using long words, doesn't like going out casually, robot obsessed, nothing you really couldn't have guessed :P

Heavyweight robot: N(expressed to the power of three)

Name: Jack Orr
    Hair Colour: Strawberry blond
    Eye Colour: black
    Height:5''6
    Clothes: black t-shirt with a wight one underneath, blue jeans, wight socks and vans shoes
    Personality: genraly nice, helpful, not one to mess with in a fight :wink:

my robot will be I.A.N stats on ZED

jack

Of course I'm in.

Name: Tracy Farber
    Hair Colour: Light brown
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Height: Around 5'2
    Clothes: Loose black T-shirt, slightly worn jeans, and a pair of tightly pulled brown Vans.
    Personality: Generally quiet, quite shy, though she tries to cover it up by being nice to pretty well everyone she comes across. Once with the people she knows, is quite sarcastic. Quick thinker, with a quick temper to match.

S.O.T.A.R for me. Stats found on ZED.
    Is good?

That's just fine Tracy

Thanks for entering everyone so far, only 1 more person can enter now and if they do I'll be able to get started quicker

Name: Jordan Brown
    Hair Colour: Black
    Eye Colour: Brown
    Height: ~5'8 (not including 4 of afro)
    Clothes: Black shirt, trousers, socks, leather gloves, shoes, jacket and long trench coat with many pockets. Blood red tie and rectangular browline glasses
    Personality: A pretty intelligent and evil minded person. Cautious and quite hostile towards strangers but nice towards those he counts as friends

Robot: All Bar One (I really should enter something else)

spots filled!

The Warriors
    1 ~ Mark Elam/Bandwagon 3
    2 ~ Kody A. Kunz/Wedginator 9.0
    3 ~ Joey McConnell/Nidhogg Cubed
    4 ~ Jack Orr/I.A.N
    5 ~ Tracy Farber/SOTAR
    6 ~ Jordan Brown/All Bar One

More spots may open later on, first part up later on

Register To Comment